Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan,
Why couldn't Mephisto put a dye on every seed they grow in a year. Dye every seed the same color, and switch out colors year to year. It wouldn't have to be a dark color, a very light tint is all you would need. This way you could easily see the year of birth just by looking at it. If you kept a light color, anyone trying to re-color a seed would find they wouldn't be able to match the color exactly, and it should be obvious. You know, they coat carrot seeds and such, with a fertilizer coating that is colored.
Maybe something you guys could experiment with, if you thought it would help.
Couldnt they just put the year on the packaging and not put stuff on seeds? Im glad you mentioned this Good idea bringing up a way for different batches or years.

Our company wotks with universities. We did a nitrogen study 5 years in a row. We all know nitrogen is a free flowing element. We have until the year 2025 before the federal government steps in and controls how much fertilizer farmers can use. Reason being is this stuff ia washing into the waterways. Leading to mississippi river then to gulf of mexico. Like ive said you guys do whatwver you want. But i cant make this up.View attachment 1101856

Last edited:
Yeah, absolutely none of that dead zone in the gulf of mexico is due to BP's massive oil blow out/spill and the tons of chemicals they dumped into the water to "break up" the petroleum.
Seriously......

@stan_mephisto please personal message me. I made a mistake 2 days ago on an opiniated subject using your thread. Ive repeatedly asked people not to use your thread but to personal message me. Well 2 days later people still cant read or get the hint. i dont need my customer support issues to be public anyways. Happy growing meph heads.

If I was you I would spread them out a little, get some plant tie or whatever and tie each side branch 1/3 the way up from the bottom and gently pull each branch down and outwards.. it will shorten the plant and expose more light. As far as the top goes you can attempt a late supercrop just to bend it over but you'll have to be very gentle and take your time mashing up the stem so it doesnt break or split open when you fold it.
Too many big plants in the tent to do all that!!! That's why it's looking like that,it's the only way to have room for itself...

This guy again...
Well Sorry cap'ncrud but putting dye on seeds to categorize the year is the stupidest fucking thing. Sorry for giving my opinion on a different solution and recommending it and then thanking the guy for bringing the topic up that something else can be done to make this easier for customer support.

Last edited:
You guys kill me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back