Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little under 9oz from 2 Sam's Cracks
20191023_091628.jpg

You know, from browsing other forums, it may be that other breeders or seedbanks are sticking it to Mephisto. Funny, that other seedbanks have found solutions to the credit card issues. I wouldn't put it past many of them to be trying to get Mephisto black listed. There is a lot of back stabbing in this business... Not trying to start a conspiracy theory just speculating on an industry that is know to be cutthroat. I find it odd that I can order from a lesser know seedbank like Linda Seeds paying with a card, but no one will offer Mephisto service????

What they need is a few shell companies to obsfucate what they do, you know, like any good ( ?? ) american company....lol!

Love Mephisto.
Confirmed my Next set of autos starting them in two weeks.
Gold glue
Ghost toof
Fugue state
Deez nugs x fastbuds green crack
Deez nugs x Dutch passion auto ultimate
Gold glue x sour stomper

Deez Nuggs X the Ultimate!!! Bro tag me for that please lol. Sounds incredible.

Peace.

You know, from browsing other forums, it may be that other breeders or seedbanks are sticking it to Mephisto. Funny, that other seedbanks have found solutions to the credit card issues. I wouldn't put it past many of them to be trying to get Mephisto black listed. There is a lot of back stabbing in this business... Not trying to start a conspiracy theory just speculating on an industry that is know to be cutthroat. I find it odd that I can order from a lesser know seedbank like Linda Seeds paying with a card, but no one will offer Mephisto service????

What they need is a few shell companies to obsfucate what they do, you know, like any good ( ?? ) american company....lol!

Hopefully they can overcome that BS and realize we’d rather deal with meph folks than second hand stores. Another site was mentioned where it’s a spin off of meph. Night owl or something like that. I refuse to go that route. Why? No sour crack, forum stomper, GWK, sour stomper AND the biggest factor for me is this forum. Y’all got me living and breathing all things mephisto. I have about 14 seeds in the fridge. I simply want strawberry nugs for this round. Not giving up on mephisto. Mephisto...please don’t give up on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back