Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your order was passed along for sure!

I spoke to Daz yesterday, he has around 25 orders left to pack and ship, he's been concentrating on just getting them out the door and says he'll email everyone afterwards.

He's also had to move house during this promo due to some crappy circumstances, and so apologises for any delays.

I know he's been burning the candle at both ends as when I got up yesterday he was still up doing orders.

Cheers Mitch

I got my email and tracking. All is good. Sorry I just got impatient is all.
Thanks for the follow up!!

I got my email and tracking. All is good. Sorry I just got impatient is all.
Thanks for the follow up!!

jeeeeez dcat be a little paitent hahahahahahahaha, just kidding but that is the thing with @mephisto they set the bar soooooooooo high that we feel like if anything is delayed something is wrong, but if we all remember if we had orderd from herbies or seedsman that we would ALL still be waiting like a week before the first folks started to get their beans in the US.

jeeeeez dcat be a little paitent hahahahahahahaha, just kidding but that is the thing with @mephisto they set the bar soooooooooo high that we feel like if anything is delayed something is wrong, but if we all remember if we had orderd from herbies or seedsman that we would ALL still be waiting like a week before the first folks started to get their beans in the US.

Exactly. This is spot on man.

Got mine today. :)

061931d5dba4fd30c651491576d98191.jpg

Got mine yesterday, about to pop some as we speak. Got an additional bean on each one of my packs, and a 7 pack of Menage as freebies! Thanks again Mephisto, you have yet to disappoint and my worst issue ATM is deciding what to grow.

So now I have:
3BearsGC
24C Mitch variant
Sour Hound Mitch variant
Skyrone Stomper
Chem City Purps
Toof Decay x Fantasmo
The Menage
White and Bubbly

Suggestions?

Geeked about the Mephistos in progress, I had a slow start with less than optimal conditions and these are my largest autos since I've been doing this. If they are gonna get even bigger this run, with even more novel genetics..

Good shit :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back