Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, didn't know that. Mephisto sounds like USA word. :biggrin:

@mephisto I was looking for 60-70 days strain with THC over 17-18%. And of course at least 50 grams dried buds. :biggrin:Could you recommend any strains?
Mephisto sounds right up your ally!!! I think they will have anything tier looking for..plus more!!

Oh, didn't know that. Mephisto sounds like USA word. :biggrin:

@mephisto I was looking for 60-70 days strain with THC over 17-18%. And of course at least 50 grams dried buds. :biggrin:Could you recommend any strains?

50 grams per plant.. It depends on the style you grow, numbers of plants in your space.

But even our smallest strains when grown well will produce that if they have enough space and container size.

It really depends what you'd like to grow. :D

Cheers Mitch

I have 15L airpots, 4 of them in my 80x80cm tent. 250W HPS + 130W COBs. Around 850-1000 PPFD, so max for my tent.
Looking for small to medium plant, no more than 110cm. I use only LST.

So... that's it. :smoking:
As I said, looking for some stronger strains...:smoking:

PS: all breaders claim their strains finish fast, but we know that isn't true, right? So I really looking for 60-70 day strain.

I have 15L airpots, 4 of them in my 80x80cm tent. 250W HPS + 130W COBs. Around 850-1000 PPFD, so max for my tent.

PS: all breaders claim their strains finish fast, but we know that isn't true, right? So I really looking for 60-70 day strain.
In terms of strength again it depends whether your looking for an indica or sativa buzz. The strongest of the 3 iv done so far is the Heisenberg special which is a hybrid and all rounder but really strong.
:baked:

There's many that will comfortably finish within that window of time..

We try to always give a harvest window based on what we see when we grow them out ourselves, obviously it's very hard to pinpoint an exact time for everyone as there's many many variables, lighting type, light hours, environment, grow style, medium, how people like their smoke.

But there's plenty of diaries here to see that typically we're not too far off the mark with our dates.

For a nice medium strain I would recommend toofless alien, Heisenberg special, skywalker to name a few.

Cheers

So, I'm glad to say the illuminautos have arrived have arrived and as always @mephisto have done a quality job. I am fully pleased.As well as receiving the awesome sounding bubbly blues they have chucked in some very special sounding white n sour !!!

Last edited:
i think its my 4th order,cant say the service has been anything other than excellent.
genetics excellent,mephisto is the only breeder i dont automatically add on 2 weeks for the grow.
they come on here and answer our questions,even take time out to do an interview.its well worth a read to. (tries to find it will likely fail)all round nice guys.
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back