Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to get a bigger box for all of my Mephisto beans! I do miss those little bags they used to come in they're just so cute hahaha!
image.jpeg

Still waiting on my latest order to arrive..or to acknowledge receipt of payment. Damn i hate being impatient...
Maybee you should email them to make sure They got it. I know you were quick to order so should be in the front lines of shipment. I never did get a tracking number but I got my package.

Maybee you should email them to make sure They got it. I know you were quick to order so should be in the front lines of shipment. I never did get a tracking number but I got my package.

I've emailed Daz 3 times and no response...Mitch replied quickly but Daz is the one I need to get confirmation from as I'm in the states.

I've emailed Daz 3 times and no response...Mitch replied quickly but Daz is the one I need to get confirmation from as I'm in the states.

Your order was passed along for sure!

I spoke to Daz yesterday, he has around 25 orders left to pack and ship, he's been concentrating on just getting them out the door and says he'll email everyone afterwards.

He's also had to move house during this promo due to some crappy circumstances, and so apologises for any delays.

I know he's been burning the candle at both ends as when I got up yesterday he was still up doing orders.

Cheers Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back