Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gardenhackle what freebies did you get? That's a nice haul!

Got Chem bubbly and ménage a Tyrone!

Every order I get the freebies seem to be better than the gear I actually ordered. I should just start random ordering, throwing out whatever I order and just run the FREEBIES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got Chem bubbly and ménage a Tyrone!

Every order I get the freebies seem to be better than the gear I actually ordered. I should just start random ordering, throwing out whatever I order and just run the FREEBIES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you choose to go that route, just send me the trash lol

I would love to buy some mephisto seeds. Every time I get money to spare but for some strange reason I'm getting this its been like this for me for about a week. Im only trying to in form you. Nothing else.
Screenshot_2016-09-01-15-38-00.png

try a dif browser,site is fine for me.
maybe your fone thinks you are a child ? mine does but i get a dif message.
:pighug:

I would love to buy some mephisto seeds. Every time I get money to spare but for some strange reason I'm getting this its been like this for me for about a week. Im only trying to in form you. Nothing else. View attachment 625162
Screenshot_2016-09-01-15-09-37.png
I just tried and it worked for me. Did you type mephistogenetics.com? It should automatically redirect you to the wix page.

Last edited:
Still not working I give up: ( I'll try another time. Thanks friend.

I would love to buy some mephisto seeds. Every time I get money to spare but for some strange reason I'm getting this its been like this for me for about a week. Im only trying to in form you. Nothing else. View attachment 625162
I have not been able to get into their site either for last 4 or 5 days I was going to ask I've tried different things will try another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back