Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto question dude, what are the parents on the Chem Bubbly? (Chemdogging x Sour Bubbly) or (Chem City Blues x Sour Bubbly)? Figured out today I was growing this instead of White and Bubbly, and the only thing I found on my preliminary search was the @redd run of these and CCB (they looked great man!) Thanks in advance for the knowledge.

@mephisto question dude, what are the parents on the Chem Bubbly? (Chemdogging x Sour Bubbly) or (Chem City Blues x Sour Bubbly)? Figured out today I was growing this instead of White and Bubbly, and the only thing I found on my preliminary search was the @redd run of these and CCB (they looked great man!) Thanks in advance for the knowledge.

Hey lb, it's the straight chemdogging X sour bubbly :D

Hey guys!

I'm back, I had a week and a couple of days off to recharge the old batteries, first time in almost 4 years that I've switched my phone off.

Thanks for the support and then following patience with the illuminautos promo, each time we think we're better prepared and each time it's much busier than we could have imagined.

Hoping the green force is strong with everyone :D
Mitch

@mephisto have you strain size list and %THC with yields? I only find for "older" strains here on AFN...

There's a strain size guide thread in this forum that you can check out, it's stickied.

The information for the artisanals is pretty coMprehensive, again there's a stickied thread here.

The limited editions by now there's quite a lot of information floating about,

The illuminautos there's not much information available in general... But there's still been a fair few grow threads.

I have a feeling there's a lot of information and statistics but it needs compiling in one thread

As we always pollinate our best specimines there's never material left worth testing from those, the best results always come from samples submitted by customers for analysis.

Cheers Mitch

There's a strain size guide thread in this forum that you can check out, it's stickied.

The information for the artisanals is pretty coMprehensive, again there's a stickied thread here.

The illuminautos there's not much information available in general... But there's still been a fair few grow threads.

I have a feeling there's a lot of information and statistics but it needs compiling in one thread

As we always pollinate our best specimines there's never material left worth testing from those, the best results always come from samples submitted by customers for analysis.

Cheers Mitch

36e775208e5ec345858ce66d0b4eee83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I don't find all strains here. I've checked this threads you mention below. Also I miss THC values.

Cheers Mitch

And I haven't time to look 20+ pages of individual completed journals.

That's what I like, organized post like @Sweet Seeds have. All strains in one place.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/2016-catalog-sweet-seeds.50048/

Sorry, but I don't find all strains here. I've checked this threads you mention below. Also I miss THC values.

And I haven't time to look 20+ pages of individual completed journals.

That's what I like, organized post like @Sweet Seeds have. All strains in one place.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/2016-catalog-sweet-seeds.50048/

Most guides are unreliable anyway as it's down to training and quality of grow that influences majority of factors. For example the bigger the pot the taller/wider the plant will be.

In terms of quality and strength you really can't go wrong with mephisto strains as I and many others have not been disappointed with them and I have tried numerous other breeders.

I'm 3 time customer - the guys are terrific & their service is A+.

Packaging is awesome / professional

I just got their new T shirt design - it's great!

@mephisto is the website down? I can't seem to get on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back