Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna maybe take this to personal messages or another thread that has to do with what you're talking about? By the way if you're a soil tester and know a biologist why the hell are you in a public forum asking for education?
do you want me to answer your question? Or take it to another thread. Your confusing me. Like i said my company is trying to figure this answer out too. We all been trying. Im done. Have a good day.

Are there any such people?
We don't put those things in our bodies.
The plants process them for us first.
What starts out in a reservoir as sodium nitrate (or anything else) is changed into a nourishing material by the plants.

Whenever I see organic and non-organic fruits side by side in a grocery store, the non-organic always look better.
I'm not making a health argument here, just an appearance argument, but healthfullness and appearance are probably correlated.
It's also possible that my grocery store doesn't get the best organic produce.
Hey real talk all that fruit has barcodes. If it dont start with number 9 its not complwtely organuc. Look at fruit next time at store. 3 and 4 mean conventional. 7 ans 8 mean gmo. Ans 9 means organic. I may have first 2 mixed up. And i never see anything in stores as good as whats at my local amish market nor taste as good.

@Simplicio i hope this helps. Just because it says organic doesnt mean it is. Ive checked my stores. Most is a lie.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-152231.png
    Screenshot_20190910-152231.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I will have a look. It makes it difficult when they come from a seed bank, because im unsure how old their stock is, or what batch of seeds they got. Our last batch of 24c was done very recently so I cant imagine there would be any problems with it. I will check on it though.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
mine was purchased directly from mephisto.ca

Your right. Nobody should flush or water for a couple weeks to remove all nutrients from roots and plant. We all should harvest green marijuana plants with flowers filled with chemicals. do you know someone personally whose grown 2 clones side by side and had one "flush" and one not and had them sent in to a lab to test to see if one has chemicals and one doesnt? If you have i will stop "flushing" immediately.
This can be handled under personal chat or stoner chat. I work for a soil testing lab. My brother has a bachelors in cellular and molecular biology this topic is complicated but man made fertilizers are not healthy. Sorry you did alot of research and are wrong. Im not arguinf its any better than organic thats the answer i want to know. We established yesterday flushing doesnt work. This thread is not meant for this. Sorry to all the other guys. I got carried away. Only cuz i care about strangers health.

I for one would like to see this discussed publicly. If the debate is on the right terms I think we can all learn.

I cannot find the answer to this. I do take this issue seriously and as such try to do what I can to remediate the circumstances.

How the fuck do I unsub from this thread?

Like a bunch of teenage girls who gotta have the last fucking word..

I dont like to put threads on watch, it clutters my notifications.. bookmarks....

I for one would like to see this discussed publicly. If the debate is on the right terms I think we can all learn.

I cannot find the answer to this. I do take this issue seriously and as such try to do what I can to remediate the circumstances.
Make a thread and tag me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back