Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one would like to see this discussed publicly. If the debate is on the right terms I think we can all learn.

I cannot find the answer to this. I do take this issue seriously and as such try to do what I can to remediate the circumstances.

The issue is that its been debated... Publicly... For decades.. In every forum.. that has ever existed... Including this one, where we mainly grow autos.. That dont even live long enough to have a reason to flush the soil..

This honestly is not the place for this topic. The guys at Mephisto get an alert/email EVERY TIME someone posts on this thread.. This is how a customers question/concern can get missed..

Popps has a long running Myth Busters thread where anyone and everyone is welcomed to comment/discuss/debate this topic to their hearts content. Lets not clog up Mephistos customer service thread with a 20 yr old debate that no two people will ever agree upon.

Sour Stomper hiding in the back of my tent. Seed dropped July 1st 71 days in.wonder if she's gonna be any good...:headbang:
20190910_150647.jpg

Beautifully Bone Grown :pighug:
It's just the lights off and flash!

Lights on.
15681539427434231366612832560188.jpg
15681539720761685178696783605710.jpg

Group shot. Time to get things coming out, not going in... left GWK, rear left white crack, back right the sour stomper, ghost Toof in front right, getting closer... then smack in the middle is a Blue Toof and a Grapey Walter... did I miss anyone?

Are we abusing this thread with our photos?

Just asking - as I would not like to disturb Meph sales.

Are we abusing this thread with our photos?

Just asking - as I would not like to disturb Meph sales.
This is where you'll find meph heads. Hall monitor not needed.

Lights on.View attachment 1101946 View attachment 1101947

Group shot. Time to get things coming out, not going in... left GWK, rear left white crack, back right the sour stomper, ghost Toof in front right, getting closer... then smack in the middle is a Blue Toof and a Grapey Walter... did I miss anyone?
Still gorgeous. Lol. You do a great job. My white crack is also sensitive to.light btw.

Lights on.View attachment 1101946 View attachment 1101947

It is interesting how your girls have grown around each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back