Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck do I unsub from this thread?

Like a bunch of teenage girls who gotta have the last fucking word..
You'll just find the same thing somewhere else... Im sure we ALL know that!!! Don't let this discourage you from getting some good information here... NOW,BACK TO WHAT REALLY MATTERS!!! This branch is so heavy it almost split the plant!!! YIKES!!!
15681569860344747340976847194195.jpg

You'll just find the same thing somewhere else... Im sure we ALL know that!!! Don't let this discourage you from getting some good information here... NOW,BACK TO WHAT REALLY MATTERS!!! This branch is so heavy it almost split the plant!!! YIKES!!!View attachment 1101959
Wow how old and strain? Whats rest of her look like and agreed. A few posts on the wrong thread. Geez people get frustrated easily.

AVT 76 days from seed.... Poor thing... Still has some fat buds on it... She's on the Dark Side of the Room... If I knew how to do it ,I would play BREATHE by PINK FLOYD cause that's what we all need to do right now... Breathe in the air... Peace brothers and sisters!!!
15681579772426652629026117523423.jpg

AVT 76 days from seed.... Poor thing... Still has some fat buds on it... She's on the Dark Side of the Room... If I knew how to do it ,I would play BREATHE by PINK FLOYD cause that's what we all need to do right now... Breathe in the air... Peace brothers and sisters!!!View attachment 1101966
Looks great. Gotta love some floyd. Matter of fact. Dark side of the moon is getting played in a bit lol.

@MattyMatt726 tell me why you don' wan chat when mon wan chat mon???XD
You mad at mon??? Wot mon do???XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back