Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my posts are meant to be informative, not argumentative. Your more than welcome to believe what you want. I've put a lot of research into this and into plant biology. So No, I'm not a scientist, but I have done my homework! I spend several hours a week studying the amazing world of plant/soil ecosystems.
If your taking this personal, I apologize. I'm not very good at being diplomatic.
This can be handled under personal chat or stoner chat. I work for a soil testing lab. My brother has a bachelors in cellular and molecular biology this topic is complicated but man made fertilizers are not healthy. Sorry you did alot of research and are wrong. Im not arguinf its any better than organic thats the answer i want to know. We established yesterday flushing doesnt work. This thread is not meant for this. Sorry to all the other guys. I got carried away. Only cuz i care about strangers health.

Stopped short of saying exactly how I feel about chemical/salt based nutes. I just wish that more growers would consider not using those types of nutes.
Stopped short of saying exactly how I feel about chemical/salt based nutes. I just wish that more growers would consider not using those types of nutes.
Our company wotks with universities. We did a nitrogen study 5 years in a row. We all know nitrogen is a free flowing element. We have until the year 2025 before the federal government steps in and controls how much fertilizer farmers can use. Reason being is this stuff ia washing into the waterways. Leading to mississippi river then to gulf of mexico. Like ive said you guys do whatwver you want. But i cant make this up.
Screenshot_20190910-131802.png

@pop22 as long as people keep using manmade fertilizers though ill always have a job so i guess i owe you a thanks. even thougu one day its prollt gonna give me cancer being in these fields trying to help this planet.
20190910_132817.jpg

@pop22 as long as people keep using manmade fertilizers though ill always have a job so i guess i owe you a thanks. even thougu one day its prollt gonna give me cancer being in these fields trying to help this planet.View attachment 1101858

I hope talking about crossing meph strains isnt taboo here.. I ordered some regular autos from the portal and recently dusted a branch on 2 different double grape phenos, a larger looks like it will yield well pheno and a smaller grease monster pheno with a stone dragon F5 male, I only got 1 male from the 5 seeds I popped but he was very vigorous and smelly!

Cant wait for these stone dragon x double grape F1s to be ready!

Probably going to name it double dragon lol..
Stone Grape!!!

So if yall follow along i chopped and trimmed my cq x 24c friday night.
It just went into the jar and seems to be holdin steady at 60% so now itll get burped daily and hopefully ill be able to hold off and let it actually cure up for a month.
Final weight of both sections dried is 95 grams.
I did not hit the qp mark but i did grow myself a mound of delish bud! Im stoked!
Before i jarred it up tho, i couldnt help but snap a few pics.
Heres a few im kinda diggin on.
20190910_152647.jpg
20190910_152702.jpg

What do people say about people that knowingly put synthetic fertilizers in their body?

Are there any such people?
We don't put those things in our bodies.
The plants process them for us first.
What starts out in a reservoir as sodium nitrate (or anything else) is changed into a nourishing material by the plants.

Whenever I see organic and non-organic fruits side by side in a grocery store, the non-organic always look better.
I'm not making a health argument here, just an appearance argument, but healthfullness and appearance are probably correlated.
It's also possible that my grocery store doesn't get the best organic produce.

@pop22 as long as people keep using manmade fertilizers though ill always have a job so i guess i owe you a thanks. even thougu one day its prollt gonna give me cancer being in these fields trying to help this planet.View attachment 1101858
You wanna maybe take this to personal messages or another thread that has to do with what you're talking about? By the way if you're a soil tester and know a biologist why the hell are you in a public forum asking for education?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back