Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could probably give you a pack on your next purchase, but since its through a seedbank we don't have any control or oversight on thier orders.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Well i dont just want something free. Its not who i am. Just odd mine and others are having problems. I do love the strain. You can pm if you do hear something. Thanks good sir. In janauary i made a thread about looking for indicas. 3 or 4 people mentioned 24 carat. So i went to order it but you guys and hdsc or oes. Didnt have it in stock. Got bummed then was told you guys were releasing it. So i waited for 420 special got em and then no germ. Just bummed is all. Lol i thoufht i waited since last november but was january. Apologies on first post.

Last edited:
ALL plants require and contain those elements and minerals, as do even our bodies. And you CAN"T flush out imobile nutrients. And when they are chelated, those elements become the same anions or cations, wether the chelation is accomplished by microorganisms or with organic compounds like EDTA. Greenleaf Nutrient's Megacrop uses amino acids to chelate them, which is how microorganisms do it. So your "smoking" that stuff.... even if it fgrew wild.

Thanks man, gave me a reason to look some stuff up and your right (i think) i dont know its enough reason to be organic. Im glad im gonna be organic. I really hope folks on here read rhis and stop smoking chemicals or worse turning them into concentrates or selling them where people under the age of 25 with under developed nervos systems arent smoking boron, chlorine, copper, iron, manganese, sodium, zinc, molybdenum, nickel, cobalt, and silicon. Not to mention if your ph is off aluminum. Im gonna notify a few growers i know.cuz its the right thing to do. Wont be long marijuana growing ignorance will.be killing people..i mean vapes already are.

ALL plants require and contain those elements and minerals, as do even our bodies. And you CAN"T flush out imobile nutrients. And when they are chelated, those elements become the same anions or cations, wether the chelation is accomplished by microorganisms or with organic compounds like EDTA. Greenleaf Nutrient's Megacrop uses amino acids to chelate them, which is how microorganisms do it. So your "smoking" that stuff.... even if it fgrew wild.
PM if you want. I said my peace last night. I hope your right. I just know my plants wont haveAmmonium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Superphosphate, and Potassium Sulfate in them.

might pay to read up on how plants process nutrients, it may give you a different perspective. Education is the key to dispelling myths!

PM if you want. I said my peace last night. I hope your right. I just know my plants wont haveAmmonium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphate, Superphosphate, and Potassium Sulfate in them.

might pay to read up on how plants process nutrients, it may give you a different perspective. Education is the key to dispelling myths!
Jesus christ. I dint need to read about man made fertilzers i work for a soil testing company for farm services to test fertilizers in plants. I do tissue samples all summer long. Do what you want. But this is the last post youll hear from.me. you ever wonder why beans and corn arent for human consumption. Read up and dont you dare say cuz of pesticides cuz we test amish ground

Last edited:
Well im not going to say if synthetic nutes are safe, thats beyond my knowledge. I do know most store bought leafy greans are grown hydroponically with synthetic ferts, and they do not practice flushing.

The question should be, are synthetic nutes sustainable? Can we continue to farm cannabis over the next 50 years using bottled nutes? How many gallons of used nutrient solution is being flushed down the drain or into our water stream? We flush the nutes out of the cannabis into our water supply and just end up taking it in in a different form.

I have a large background in sustainability and have worked on permaculture farms. My method of farming is to create a living ecosystem where the plants choose what they want to uptake as food, and all waste is put back into the soil in the form of compost. In this case there are no nutrient buildup to flush, the plant creates this beautiful fade as it eats the remaining nutrients stored in its leaves and naturally finishes its life cycle before harvest.

In spain we use ammended soil that is composted and cooked to be resued several cycles down the road. No reason to flush nutrients out of the soil when we can try and reuse them down the line.

Again this is just my opinion, I am loyal to the soil as some say. I don't grow with salt based nutrients so I will not comment on if flushing is necessary, but in a organic style of growing flushing is not necessary imo. If your interested in learning more you can do some research on permaculture, no till, living soil, knf, regenerative farming.

Jeff lowenfells books on microbes, fungi, and nutrient have helped me tremendously understand how plants regulate and absorb nutrients. The kis organic podcast has also been a major influnce on me.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Love this answer:cheers:

It's all about feeding the soil and not the plant. When using salt based nutrients, just the opposite is true. I'll chime in on the flush thing. I use Nectar For The Gods and we do corrective or curative flushes during the grow, when needed, to correct ph and/or ppm issues. We ripen at the end when we use 2-3 of the bottles and we have very little, if any runoff. Otherwise, no flush at the end. Some (me) do chose to do a couple plain waterings at the end with no runoff. Jeff's books are great!

my posts are meant to be informative, not argumentative. Your more than welcome to believe what you want. I've put a lot of research into this and into plant biology. So No, I'm not a scientist, but I have done my homework! I spend several hours a week studying the amazing world of plant/soil ecosystems.
If your taking this personal, I apologize. I'm not very good at being diplomatic.

Jesus christ. I dint need to read about man made fertilzers i work for a soil testing company for farm services to test fertilizers in plants. I do tissue samples all summer long. Do what you want. But this is the last post youll hear from.me. you ever wonder why beans and corn arent for human consumption. Read up and dont you dare say cuz of pesticides cuz we test amish ground

Stopped short of saying exactly how I feel about chemical/salt based nutes. I just wish that more growers would consider not using those types of nutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back