Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's that DBCx3BOG
20190909_035439.jpg

Journal is in Mephisto section

Everyone good, any one need help?

My opinion on flushing is......... well on second thought maybe ill just keep that to myself [emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Are ya'll doing a blk Friday sale? Been saving a few $$ for ya'll!!

I hope to the ganja gods we have payment processing up by then. We are known for our killer BF deals.

When yall ran purple nuggets, was that a selfed purple pheno or was it a seperately worked project?

Sent by a weed nerd

When yall ran purple nuggets, was that a selfed purple pheno or was it a seperately worked project?

Sent by a weed nerd
I believe we isolated a group of purple phenos before producing the f4 strawberry nuggets. So we were able to produce both at the same time. Got the guys working on another batch of the purple for 2020.

I believe we isolated a group of purple phenos before producing the f4 strawberry nuggets. So we were able to produce both at the same time. Got the guys working on another batch of the purple for 2020.

Thank you!! Ive got a purple from the regular nuggets line. Im praying to find a pink out of my remaining few. [emoji1696][emoji1696]

Sent by a weed nerd

I appreciate the conversation tonight fellas. I dont want to hijack this thread. Much love AFN fam. Just want people safe as possible. Alot of people windin
Everyone good, any one need help?

My opinion on flushing is......... well on second thought maybe ill just keep that to myself [emoji28][emoji28]

Is it an opinion or facts? I really would like the answer if its facts. How about synthetic fertilizers vs organic? One safer? No reason to keep opinions to yourself. If people.sre.smoking synthetic fertilizers they should have the right to know. If you want me to PM you to to take this off mephisto feedback i will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back