Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tupur... Do I need to flush using coco??? Im bout to chop this girl down!!! I dont have a loupe to check trics... But by looking at it I would say it was ready... Oh, it's SOUR CRACK by the way!!!
Flushing is a myth, don't waste your time!
I flush for 1 week on my mc plants. Cuz i see 2 weeks and i see dont flush. So 1 week is that happy middle. [emoji23]

Sent by a weed nerd

Flushing is a myth, don't waste your time!
Your right. Nobody should flush or water for a couple weeks to remove all nutrients from roots and plant. We all should harvest green marijuana plants with flowers filled with chemicals. do you know someone personally whose grown 2 clones side by side and had one "flush" and one not and had them sent in to a lab to test to see if one has chemicals and one doesnt? If you have i will stop "flushing" immediately.

Your right. Nobody should flush or water for a couple weeks to remove all nutrients from roots and plant. We all should harvest green marijuana plants with flowers filled with chemicals. do you know someone personally whose grown 2 clones side by side and had one "flush" and one not and had them sent in to a lab to test to see if one has chemicals and one doesnt? If you have i will stop "flushing" immediately.

This has been done, and the result was that flushing does no good.
According to https://atrium.lib.uoguelph.ca/xmlu...t7iPF94NGG4A_2cPXI9GnkmgAesrtDw5YMCDKp9u7kgS4
"Flushing was found to be ineffective in removing any significant amount of nutrient from the bud."

Not only does flushing not work, but it goes against science according to
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/flushing-is-a-bad-practice-based-on-flawed-science.64789/

@Simplicio so people know this yet still use chemicals... geez. Thanks for this though..im gonna read more thouroughly. Im completely organic but my cal mag and i got that about fixed with what i ordered. So luckily ill be all organic. I wonder these chemicals do.when put into a concentrate and put on a 500 degree nail.

@Simplicio is the guy in the 2nd one a scientist or something or is he just writing what he read online? Also the first one im having a hard time finding the complete study? Was it done in.soil or what? Everyone knows hydro a 24 hour flush isnt gonna do anything. Also no matter how long you flush if your plants leaves are green theres still nutriwnts in those leaves..wont matter if roots got nutrients or not. Its why in my original post i mentioned green marijuana plants.

@Simplicio is the guy in the 2nd one a scientist or something or is he just writing what he read online? Also the first one im having a hard time finding the complete study? Was it done in.soil or what? Everyone knows hydro a 24 hour flush isnt gonna do anything. Also no matter how long you flush if your plants leaves are green theres still nutriwnts in those leaves..wont matter if roots got nutrients or not. Its why in my original post i mentioned green marijuana plants.
I know nothing about the 2nd guy except that he seemed very knowledgeable.

I know nothing about the 2nd guy except that he seemed very knowledgeable.
He does. And i have no proof that what i say is right. But im.looking for facts here. I replied to a guy saying flushing is a myth.. well give me proof. Is the first study done in soil?

He does. And i have no proof that what i say is right. But im.looking for facts here. I replied to a guy saying flushing is a myth.. well give me proof. Is the first study done in soil?

The first source University of Guelph, which I know nothing about.
The 2nd guy's main point is that there is no plant mechanism that can remove chemicals from buds.

I'd like to see a scientific justification for flushing.
In science you are guilty (wrong) until you prove yourself innocent (correct).
I've never seen scientific studies, not counting placebo-influenced opinions, that prove flushing works.

Scientifically speaking, it's up to flushers to prove flushing is useful.
It's not up to anti-flushers to prove it doesn't work.
I can't prove that turquoise swans don't exist, because it's almost impossible to prove a negative.
If someone claims they do exist, it's up to them to prove it.

The other popular smoked plant tobacco isn't flushed.
They go by real science, not stoner science.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back