Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever grown creme tasmo???

Outdoor, harvest was end of April. Nice days, but cool nights.

I was forced out of my tent early. One of those "eyes bigger than your stomach" things happened.... I ran too many to fit, 5 ended up outside. View attachment 1101074
Similar current situation. 6 plants in a 2x4... one is taking up half.. gonna get ugly soon. I might be starting a closet grow soon. The outdoor gals are a nail biter, so not adding to that!

I was forced out of my tent early. One of those "eyes bigger than your stomach" things happened.... I ran too many to fit, 5 ended up outside. View attachment 1101074
I'm gonna get one of those for when or if I grow outdoors again...

It made days like this a little less nerve wracking.
20190327_135923.jpg

I was taught to switch MC and BE to water 8-10 days before harvest.
It has worked well for me so far.
I have to ask bro where did you purchase your outdoor tent?
Not sure if your in Canada or not.
thanks love it.

What’s the Mephisto US address to send payment to? Just attach stamped envelope with money in it??

What’s the Mephisto US address to send payment to? Just attach stamped envelope with money in it??
Complete directions at checkout. You can send with a stamp to save money, I just can't help you if it gets "lost". Tracking is perfered, but 4.00$ is the cheapest option there.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back