Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the Mephisto US address to send payment to? Just attach stamped envelope with money in it??

When you order seeds you will get an email containing a postal address to mail to.
Mephisto recommends buying tracking, but it's not necessary.
I carefully and stealthily seal money into an envelope, put it in my mailbox, and seeds arrive about 10 days later.
I've done it twice so far, and am considering a third try.

***Delete if not allowed***

So I'm little confused about which is the correct site. Because when I click on the link found in the I.G. account I get to a site with a limited menu. Both sites were set for U.S version.

Link through I.G. brings me to

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/?pbkfjy=2

However when I Google searched the site I get

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/shop/seeds

Which has a much bigger menu. Am I doing something wrong?

***Delete if not allowed***

So I'm little confused about which is the correct site. Because when I click on the link found in the I.G. account I get to a site with a limited menu.

However when I Google searched the site I get

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/shop/seeds

Which has a much bigger menu. Am I doing something wrong?
Where you live they have different sites for different places

Yes both were set to US version. I'm probably doing something wrong. Juat trying to figure out what exactly that is.

Last edited:
Yes both were set to US version. I'm probably doing something wrong. Juat trying to figure out what exactly that is.
The first one is the home page with some festured strains. The second one is the full seed list. On either of those pages you can click the menu sign (3 lines) and there you can pick what you're looking for

The first one is the home page with some festured strains. The second one is the full seed list. On either of those pages you can click the menu sign (3 lines) and there you can pick what you're looking for
Awesome thanks for the clarification. Wanted to directly support mephisto instead of using a seed bank for my next order.

I was taught to switch MC and BE to water 8-10 days before harvest.
It has worked well for me so far.
I have to ask bro where did you purchase your outdoor tent?
Not sure if your in Canada or not.
thanks love it.
Amazon... I see them all the time when I'm looking at tents...

But if you go to the seeds section you can order what you want as long as it's in stock...

Awesome thanks for the clarification. Wanted to directly support mephisto instead of using a seed bank for my next order.

It's most definately the best way to get the beans on your end aswell, fresh straight from the breeder and the packs that they sell directly always have extras. 1+1 3+2 7+3 and 18+4 I believe for regular packs, the illuminautos come in 5 and 10 packs I think they get an extra 1 and 2.. on top of the price break freebies you'll get double what you paid for ordering direct and it helps them out a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back