Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest Mephisto order landed in the States in 6 days. Thanks Mitch, Tim and Company!

That is nice know,
But to me it is the outside of the package that gets your package opened.
I always say "the only ones "stealth" fools, are the one that don't open the package".
I figure if they open it, it isn't just idle curiosity that led them to do that.
And if I can find it once I open it, so can they.

Will "unshielded" seeds show up in an x-ray machine?

I was once present when a container with cut flowers from Ecuador was examined by customs in Long Beach, the x-ray machine was in a van, and every single flower box went through. They were looking for coke, and the machine was calibrated for that, still, it was amazing the detail of the content inside, pretty high-def too.

I sent this question via your website and didn't hear back. Do you ship to California? Thanks

Hi Shred - Take a look at the post 2 above yours :)

My latest Mephisto order landed in the States in 6 days. Thanks Mitch, Tim and Company!

Lots of people have been away for the easter break - perhaps that's what has slowed up the response. For a quicker reply you may be able to PM one of the mephisto guys!

All the best
Blue

Thanks Mitch and everyone else at mephisto genetics! Ordered some sour bubbly 8 days ago arrived today intact and got 2 tyrone freebies! . 100% satisfied will order again and recommend

Big thanks to Mitch. I got my beans I the post this morning. Chemdogging and Auto Triangle Kush, popped them open to have a look and was thrilled to have 5 beans in each pack instead of 3, and a 3 pack of White Triangle. Didn't get the chance this time but next round, but all 3 will be grown.
Awesome. Nice packaging also, different from the rest and nice and small. :)

Giggidy Giggidy......I feel like a young school boy with his first crush! I contacted Mitch via email this morning regarding recommendations and he replied within 5 minutes. AWESOME! I still have some auto's I should finish up from some other company but I want Mephisto's!!! Giggidy...

Oh, I'm looking at getting some Auto Blue, Toof Decay and 24C. <HappyDance>

A little update to my order:

I just got a 2nd order from Mitch even though I only paid for one. The 1st order didn't show up after 3 weeks so I contacted Mitch. He sent another order out, 9 days later a package shows up. I just assumed it was the 2nd order but today another package came (with VERY stealthy packaging I might add). I guess the original package got caught up in the mail system somewhere and just took forever to arrive and the 2nd order was much more timely. Anywho thanks again for making sure the package came instead of making me wait another couple of weeks (although you may want to consider this option in the future if the customer is willing to wait).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back