Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Order comes Yesterday to me ;-) 3 Days from Spain WOW! The Seeds looking Fantastik every Seeds looks very very Healthy i never See so good Seeds nice Dark...

5 STARS!

Last edited:
My Order comes Yesterday to me ;-) 3 Days from Spain WOW! The Packaging are realy good. The Seeds looking Fantastik every Seeds looks very very Healthy i never See so good Seeds nice Dark...

5 STARS!

nice job andi good luck !! :goodluck:

I had my order come on great timing being 420 today of a 3 pack seeds of both Auto Triangle Kush and Ripley's OG. Great service. Absolutely a pleasure dealing with Mitch. I'll be back for sure, the only company I'll be buying seeds from

Thanks Mitch I am glad the site is back up here and want to thank you guys for the order you sent me...6 days to the states which is great and all of the freebies are appreciated..I ordered 2 packs of 7 seeds each and ended up with 26 auto seeds of 3 different varieties and a 10 pack of photo seeds so 36 seeds total :):):):)

Hey guy I return with more info. This is not my order but I referred them to yall he does/will no have a journal or account so I am putting up his reveiw. Ordered 3 seeds good 8 12 days to central iowa with a note saying sorry for the delay ;) both of us laughed what kind of delay is that sounds like on time maybe early! He popped two in soil less than 36 hours later 2 sprouts so great jobs guys you know will have another dedicated customer!

Central Iowa? I came from just south of Des Moines and escaped 36 years ago.

Hey guy I return with more info. This is not my order but I referred them to yall he does/will no have a journal or account so I am putting up his reveiw. Ordered 3 seeds good 8 12 days to central iowa with a note saying sorry for the delay ;) both of us laughed what kind of delay is that sounds like on time maybe early! He popped two in soil less than 36 hours later 2 sprouts so great jobs guys you know will have another dedicated customer!

I placed an order from the 420 special from Mephisto. Received my order from Spain to US in 5 days. Very generous with the freebies. Thank you Mitch and the crew.

Got my hooded top plus some freebies 3 days to the UK.
Excellent service as to be expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back