Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little update to my order:

I just got a 2nd order from Mitch even though I only paid for one. The 1st order didn't show up after 3 weeks so I contacted Mitch. He sent another order out, 9 days later a package shows up. I just assumed it was the 2nd order but today another package came (with VERY stealthy packaging I might add). I guess the original package got caught up in the mail system somewhere and just took forever to arrive and the 2nd order was much more timely. Anywho thanks again for making sure the package came instead of making me wait another couple of weeks (although you may want to consider this option in the future if the customer is willing to wait).

usually, I'd ask someone to hang on if they can wait...
I've had items sent to me from over the pond that have taken a month, and also a recorded item from the UK to here inexplicably take 6 weeks, I don't know the reasons but maybe it happens sometimes when considering the amount of mail floating around.
but around the same time you ordered there were several that didn't make it.
so I feared the worst.

anyway I'm glad you got your package eventually :)

usually, I'd ask someone to hang on if they can wait...
I've had items sent to me from over the pond that have taken a month, and also a recorded item from the UK to here inexplicably take 6 weeks, I don't know the reasons but maybe it happens sometimes when considering the amount of mail floating around.
but around the same time you ordered there were several that didn't make it.
so I feared the worst.

anyway I'm glad you got your package eventually :)
Yeah I guess I kind of got lucky. What I will do though is share what you sent me with people to spread the gospel of Mephisto around, free of charge. Karma and all...

Got my order today,deep blue c,fantesoma express,toof decay and supernatural og, 9 days to the states thanks Mitch and Tim,great company,good people,keep doing what you do once again thanks for everything

Once again, top notch service and lots of freebies. Much appreciated, took about 12 days. The stealth was actually stealth BTW, pretty damn clever.

Freebees Cool!!!! I never have a Freebee.... I order now 6 beans and the Email Support is AWESOME! LOVE YOU GUYS.

Thanks Mitch! Got my girls today!

5 Toof Decay
5 24 C
and some Alien X Triangle freebies!

Some of these will be my second grow. Now just need to decide which ones. I'm leaning towards TD. Haven't been able to find much about the Alien X Triangles yet but will be searching! Thanks again for the very quick shipping! 6 days from order. Awesome!

Freebees Cool!!!! I never have a Freebee.... I order now 6 beans and the Email Support is AWESOME! LOVE YOU GUYS.

Oh Andi, you're going to be a very happy person.

Thanks Mitch for the best service ever! I WILL be ordering again. Best experience
I've had ordering beans. Yay Mitch and Mephisto!

I will be firing up some mephisto beans really soon now. The seedsman has all there gear. I am getting me some of those Ripleys OG KUSH and some HUBBABUBBASMELLLOSCOPE repeat after me lmao what a name. With pre 2000 serious bubblegum cut infused into it the HBBSCP I will be blowing huge ass snot bubbles when i take a monster hit LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back