Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mephisto Genetics Club.

I Received my 50 pack of Beans today 9 Days after Payment. Super Fast once again.
This time i went with the Super Stealth due to a few problems with Customs Mitch had.
Let me just say this i couldnt understand where the Beans were as their was no Customs letter. I was Dumb Founded guess those Dabs didnt help.

So after knowing they had to be in there i did some Tearing apart low and behold there was the Babies.

Il recemmond this Stealth shipping to anyone who has any doughts of shipping.
Plus you cant beat the AFN Promo freebies.

Thanks alot bud!
Didn't know they had that. Cool

Yeah man thats killer!! Im just dying to pay off my last cpl debts so I too can place a smashingly awesome order just like that..and a hoodie if they still got any..i love my hoodies lol bet yer stoked to soak sum eh?lol:Hookah:

Its not advertised yet, as it was just a trial after there were some customs issues with a batch of orders.

glad to know it works but we need to figure out a way to reduce the cost, as it was approximately €13 more than the usual way, in postage and packaging.
and there's also a limit to what can be sent.

but for a higher order value, it's worthwhile I think.

cheers!

I didn't know this thread existed . :slaps: I ordered 3 Fantasmo Express got 5 + 5 free Supernatural OG's that's 10 seeds for the price of 3 !!! how can you go wrong . From Spain to Canada in under 7 days . Now to get them in the grund . :Cool bud:

I placed an order directly with Mephisto for 3 x HBSC & 3 x Sour Crack. The 1st order was sent promptly but after waiting 3 weeks it was a no show. I contacted them and 2 days later a new order was sent. 9 days after that the order arrived safely. I got 5 of each and 5 free Sour Bubblin Crack. A+ service, would order again with no hesitation.

yea man the Stealth was insane Stealth honestly the Best Iv seen. Way better then Attitude or Herbies this was Legit Stealth. Had me puzzled for a few mins.

Yeah man thats killer!! Im just dying to pay off my last cpl debts so I too can place a smashingly awesome order just like that..and a hoodie if they still got any..i love my hoodies lol bet yer stoked to soak sum eh?lol:Hookah:

Yea man so happy I close on my new house June 10 so il be starting a SOG with Mephistos and some out door and some in 5 gals

cant wait

That is nice know,
But to me it is the outside of the package that gets your package opened.
I always say "the only ones "stealth" fools, are the one that don't open the package".
I figure if they open it, it isn't just idle curiosity that led them to do that.
And if I can find it once I open it, so can they.

That is nice know,
But to me it is the outside of the package that gets your package opened.
I always say "the only ones "stealth" fools, are the one that don't open the package".
I figure if they open it, it isn't just idle curiosity that led them to do that.
And if I can find it once I open it, so can they.

They would have to be Certain they were in there to find them there's no way they would figured it out by looking in contents of package. It was good.

Its not advertised yet, as it was just a trial after there were some customs issues with a batch of orders.

glad to know it works but we need to figure out a way to reduce the cost, as it was approximately €13 more than the usual way, in postage and packaging.
and there's also a limit to what can be sent.

but for a higher order value, it's worthwhile I think.

cheers!

Yea man I think it's well worth it for Larger orders as that's a Decent loss on your part. Thanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back