Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waas up guy's:tiphat:[video=youtube;OPJzOnJMRGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJzOnJMRGY[/video]

Hey Mitch and team :) I got my seeds today, 7 days to the States! Your customer service, email speed, and general good nature makes y'all a Canna 500 Company, in my opinion!
And, an S.O.D.K extra, super parting gift? Yes, please... and, Thank You!
Most generous! I may have to do a Spring, outdoor grow of a few of these :)
Keep doing what you're doing, folks. You are doing it right!
some love :Sharing One:

Hey Mitch and team :) I got my seeds today, 7 days to the States! Your customer service, email speed, and general good nature makes y'all a Canna 500 Company, in my opinion!
And, an S.O.D.K extra, super parting gift? Yes, please... and, Thank You!
Most generous! I may have to do a Spring, outdoor grow of a few of these :)
Keep doing what you're doing, folks. You are doing it right!
some love :Sharing One:

not a problem mate, just doing what we do!
i'll look forward to seeing your Mephisto exploits :)

The first order I made came all the way to the GulfCoast in 8days. So I decided to place another order that same day and today 9days later, I checked the mail and it was there!...Im thinking of making another order today if not today in a few days for sure. The communicating and ordering process is personal and delivery is nice and stealth. Time to get to growing!

I just wanted to add on to my earlier post about the great customer service. I had the pleasure of meeting Tim & Mitch today at Spannabis in Barcelona, and its fair to say that they turned a good day into a great day with their kindness and generosity.

They invited us to sample some of their strains, starting us with Toof Decay and then ruining us with Fantasmo Express. Both strains were knockout - top shelf quality, very pretty with loads of bag appeal, and seriously potent. The Fantasmo Express was the cause of us getting thoroughly lost on the way back to the airport - so much so that we abandoned all attempts at public transport and ended up in cab!

Thank you both so much for today, and you have a customer for life in me! :Sharing One:

I just wanted to add on to my earlier post about the great customer service. I had the pleasure of meeting Tim & Mitch today at Spannabis in Barcelona, and its fair to say that they turned a good day into a great day with their kindness and generosity.

They invited us to sample some of their strains, starting us with Toof Decay and then ruining us with Fantasmo Express. Both strains were knockout - top shelf quality, very pretty with loads of bag appeal, and seriously potent. The Fantasmo Express was the cause of us getting thoroughly lost on the way back to the airport - so much so that we abandoned all attempts at public transport and ended up in cab!

Thank you both so much for today, and you have a customer for life in me! :Sharing One:
We wish we could have a gone. Would have liked to meet them. Glad you had a good time.

Mitch, Thank you so much for everything I wish your company the best. I placed an order and it came 7 days later, which is amazing because I am located in Bulgaria. I am impressed with your service, you answered all my stupid questions and also put in a ton of freebies so I got even more variety than I expected. Im very excited and honestly cant wait till these babies get big , they are germinating right now and tomorrow I'm taking a trip to the mountains and planting them.

Me again,just made my order and was wondering does anyone have experience with the western union payment?on the western union form it ask for a first first name and a second first name just don't want to mess up again,thanks for the help

Hey everyone, Wanted to let you know i recieved my order(18beans):
After some emailing with Mitch I can say that he is very helpful and friendly.
Recieved my order within three work days in the Netherlands(good!)
Very carefully packed(no way your beans break) and generous!

Really looking forward to trying these outdoors :)

Thanks again Mitch! Awesome!

Hey Mephisto Genetics Club.

I Received my 50 pack of Beans today 9 Days after Payment. Super Fast once again.
This time i went with the Super Stealth due to a few problems with Customs Mitch had.
Let me just say this i couldnt understand where the Beans were as their was no Customs letter. I was Dumb Founded guess those Dabs didnt help.

So after knowing they had to be in there i did some Tearing apart low and behold there was the Babies.

Il recemmond this Stealth shipping to anyone who has any doughts of shipping.
Plus you cant beat the AFN Promo freebies.

Thanks alot bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back