Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya meph heads, just wanted to jump in and toss out this pic of my big girl.
Its a cosmic queen x 24c, 44ish days old today and shes a lil beast of a plant.
Stupidly easy to grow thus far, i luv it!View attachment 1089839

Wow, she's a beauty mate. And at day 44, plenty more to come. Lovely.

Heya meph heads, just wanted to jump in and toss out this pic of my big girl.
Its a cosmic queen x 24c, 44ish days old today and shes a lil beast of a plant.
Stupidly easy to grow thus far, i luv it!View attachment 1089839
Damn that plant grows nice shape. Thats the kind of plants i like having planted. Getting lots of lights down under. Nice plant.

What causes the delay though? The chemical signal is not produced so she waits. There is a trigger though as my slammed girls eventually flower.

The flower itself seems different - much slower pistil development. My natural Sour Crack had mental pom-poms straight away.

I have a Blueberry Treacle, day 48 only just showing pistils and in a 3 lt airpot. So damn small!

High stress plant training also delays flowering. A plant I mainlined in a 3gal. pot took 47 days to flower vs 23 days for the untrained in the same size pot.

July/August run, day 45ish. Front left, white crack, rear left (hidden) grape walker kush @35 days. Rear right ghost Toof, front right, sour stomper, and far right is a gold glue going thru reversal. Not pictured blue Toof special pheno, and a grapey Walter @ 2 weeks.
IMG_20190813_173303_810.jpg

Happy days - just got delivery of some of Mephisto's finest genetics and also an amazing seven freebie seeds (thank you guys - really appreciate that). The freebies are marked "MBAP x 3BOG" - so 3BOG is obviously 3 Bears OG but what is MBAP? - I can't find a strain matching this on the UK site. Any ideas? Really excited to find out what I've got here. Peace.

**** UPDATE ****

it's ManBearAlienPig - just found by googling. sweet. anyone grown this cross?

**** UPDATE 2 ****

I discovered an extra 4 seeds from my main order too (just counted them). That's eleven free seeds in total. I'm blown away - thank you so much @mephisto.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back