Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
July/August run, day 45ish. Front left, white crack, rear left (hidden) grape walker kush @35 days. Rear right ghost Toof, front right, sour stomper, and far right is a gold glue going thru reversal. Not pictured blue Toof special pheno, and a grapey Walter @ 2 weeks.View attachment 1090341

Lookin' good! Getting ready to start up again myself. What Nectar bottles are you using right now?

Lookin' good! Getting ready to start up again myself. What Nectar bottles are you using right now?
Nothing too odd, this time I've dropped the Triton trawl, and brought in Aphrodites extraction and the kraken.
Everything else is the same, but this run nothing goes in under 6.5, most feeds push 6.7 to 6.9. & yes, still in coco. Everything is looking better than the last time. Had issues last couple rounds with ph locking out phosphorus. This run seems a little more dialed.
Sure like the looks of this Ghost Toof, very clearly see the Haze in the genetics.

@CaptJonLuc something I've noticed with the NFTG, I fight the herc buildup more with Haze in the genetics. With the slurry coming in 6.6ish it starts to get used up. Am still fighting it a little, but can see it's getting used up, shes taking 1.5 teaspoons of bloom Kaos every feed and not showing any issues. Other than BIG.
Everyone's taking a nap, but the Ghost Toof is straight ahead @ roughly 45 days. The white crack and the sour stomper had to climb on 5 gallon buckets to get the canopy even.
15658972863127943110300173813206.jpg

I have extended the US Summer Sale until next week weekend!

Freebies are still MBAP x 3BOG and Skywalker x 3BOG while supplies last.

Special Bonus BITCOIN Freebie is Double Grape x 3BOG

10% Off the following strains

24 carat

Ripley's OG

4 Assed Monkey

3 Bears OG

Forum Stomper

Samsquanch

Sour Stomper

Sweet and Sour

Ghost Toof

Payments options are still cash and bitcoin only for the time being. We of course hope to be up with credit cards soon as well as new seeds. Please snag up any limted editions you are interested in, I am trying to clear them out to make room for new seeds.

Questions and Comments are welcome.

Stan

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Hey Stan. I hate to be difficult. I was looking for my Mephisto beans excited to pop some, and can’t find them for the life of me..... ugh. I was wanting to purchase one (not buy one get one) literally one each of :
Chemdogging
Gold glue
Ghost toof

Any way we can work this out? Only trying to buy what I’m gonna run. Apparently tossed my old package or idk.... can’t find them and bummed. What’s up? What can we work out? Some sites have singles but I’d rather go through you guys.

Thanks!

July/August run, day 45ish. Front left, white crack, rear left (hidden) grape walker kush @35 days. Rear right ghost Toof, front right, sour stomper, and far right is a gold glue going thru reversal. Not pictured blue Toof special pheno, and a grapey Walter @ 2 weeks.View attachment 1090341
Damn Arthur, all the girls look good but, that Sour Stomper caught my eye :thumbsup: Really like here structure, what kinda training you do on here? I have a couple SS's that I picked up a few yrs. ago, they don't really have the tall main cola spire like I'm seeing often today. Granted, I only grew one out but she was naturally a bit more bushy, maybe just the pheno. I gifted half the beans that was left to someone with a awesome project goin so that's really cool, but, would liked to have still had them all in my pocket if that pheno is pretty much gone.

Last edited:
Happy days - just got delivery of some of Mephisto's finest genetics and also an amazing seven freebie seeds (thank you guys - really appreciate that). The freebies are marked "MBAP x 3BOG" - so 3BOG is obviously 3 Bears OG but what is MBAP? - I can't find a strain matching this on the UK site. Any ideas? Really excited to find out what I've got here. Peace.

**** UPDATE ****

it's ManBearAlienPig - just found by googling. sweet. anyone grown this cross?

**** UPDATE 2 ****

I discovered an extra 4 seeds from my main order too (just counted them). That's eleven free seeds in total. I'm blown away - thank you so much @mephisto.
Ya know, they really do usually do that extra, day in and day out, it's easy to over look that!

Damn Arthur, all the girls look good but, that Sour Stomper caught my eye :thumbsup: Really like here structure, what kinda training you do on here? I have a couple SS's that I picked up a few yrs. ago, they don't really have the tall main cola spire like I'm seeing often today. Granted, I only grew one out but she was naturally a bit more bushy, maybe just the pheno. I gifted half the beans that was left to someone with a awesome project goin so that's really cool, but, would liked to have still had them all in my pocket if that pheno is pretty much gone.

Really not a lot. All but the ghost Toof are first run strains for me, so I tend to let them go natural. Gives me an idea of what I should do with a tent full of any of the strains. All this goes into a notebook.

Basic strap the lowers down, and I do clip the main fans as the plant grows. I don't take to many, but will cut the tips off fans hiding bud spots.
15659249674802430553074375360199.jpg
15659249968702266260547970448610.jpg

I just measured the GT, 38" from the top of the coco to the tip.
15659250328937871764873399759453.jpg

Really not a lot. All but the ghost Toof are first run strains for me, so I tend to let them go natural. Gives me an idea of what I should do with a tent full of any of the strains. All this goes into a notebook.

Basic strap the lowers down, and I do clip the main fans as the plant grows. I don't take to many, but will cut the tips off fans hiding bud spots.View attachment 1091007 View attachment 1091008

I just measured the GT, 38" from the top of the coco to the tip.View attachment 1091009
God, there beauts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back