Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stan. I hate to be difficult. I was looking for my Mephisto beans excited to pop some, and can’t find them for the life of me..... ugh. I was wanting to purchase one (not buy one get one) literally one each of :
Chemdogging
Gold glue
Ghost toof

Any way we can work this out? Only trying to buy what I’m gonna run. Apparently tossed my old package or idk.... can’t find them and bummed. What’s up? What can we work out? Some sites have singles but I’d rather go through you guys.

Thanks!
I still have chem dogging and ghost toof. Gold glue is coming back next year.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

@stan_mephisto

Can you give me some info on DBCx3BOG?
I got one going in a solo cup. She is on day 12. What can I expect?

20190815_090848.jpg

Thanks!!

This make me :frog:
Thank god. I eas told by a friend this is the best they ever had. Glad my last order eas another 5. Won't be popping them untill i can buy another 5 when they come back and accept more than cash/bitcoin.

I still have chem dogging and ghost toof. Gold glue is coming back next year.

Do you think I can mail you all 50 dollars Monday or Tuesday when I cash my check and possibly receive single beans of those above? I want to run some Mephisto gear but can’t find my beans. Even cleaned the closet with boxes and old grow stuff out today hoping to find them and still couldn’t. Found my ole lady’s old engagement ring. But no beans. Aggravated a lot about it and want some more stuff I just can’t really afford large packs you know. Anything we can work out you guys just send me whatever and I send you 50 bucks in mail? Really enjoyed the chemdogging and ghost toof. Ghost toof was probably best auto I’ve ever grown. gold glue could’ve benefited a lot from smaller pot IMO.

Do you think I can mail you all 50 dollars Monday or Tuesday when I cash my check and possibly receive single beans of those above? I want to run some Mephisto gear but can’t find my beans. Even cleaned the closet with boxes and old grow stuff out today hoping to find them and still couldn’t. Found my ole lady’s old engagement ring. But no beans. Aggravated a lot about it and want some more stuff I just can’t really afford large packs you know. Anything we can work out you guys just send me whatever and I send you 50 bucks in mail? Really enjoyed the chemdogging and ghost toof. Ghost toof was probably best auto I’ve ever grown. gold glue could’ve benefited a lot from smaller pot IMO.
I got you [emoji106][emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back