Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo man @stan_mephisto . Down to my last 3.5 of forum stomper. And I gotta give you guys some credit.

I had a stringy one and it grew some nice tight sweet smelling buds. That I love opening the jar and just sniffing. Sweet cookie dough a hint of mint and just a little dank.

Smoke puts me in the perfect spot. I'd say 30 sativa and 70 indica.

Burns nice and slow.

View attachment 1088229
Some chunky nugs there, enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hum - For some reason I’m not seeing that option - even when I hit bitcoin logo nothing happens .....

Screen Pics Attached

Thank you
I think you just need to proceed with one more click to get the checkout screen with all the info. I just did test order and didnt see any issues.

@stan_mephisto would you be happy to answer a growers questions?

I grow in coco and airpots and top and heavily train my girls. I never let them get above the rim of the airpot (till about day 45-50) once I have 30+ heads and the pot fully covered - similar to SCROG.

It seems as the girls show sex at the same time, but then, only when I choose to “release” them will they enter flower.

I have Sour Livers running to mid 50s before preflower, same as Sour Crack and HBBS. The down side is they run to 110+ days but yield heavy.

I release the girls when I have 30 plus bud sites and the pot filled with primary, secondary and tertiary canopy at the same height.

Here is a top down view of a girl at day 49. I just keep training out using pipe cleaners! She becomes self supporting. However, requires a lot of defoliation keep everything in check!

bta - day 49.JPG

I am starting to think flower is triggered based of where the plant thinks it is. I.e around the 3-4th node.

Thus far in growing Meph girls for over two years, it seems effective if you chase yield.

I drain to waste and flood my girls with auto irrigation.

SC1, day 34

sc1 - day 33.JPG

SC2, day 30
sc2 - day30.JPG

Side by Side!

sc sbs - day 33.JPG

Toof Decay, day 58. For a mug grow out comp. I stalled her until she formed a spiral around the mug.

IMG_3161.JPG

Thanks for any insight you can provide to what triggers the auto flower response.

Last edited:
White Crack trained very well for me. Reckon I could do better, but last time 3.5 zips. (Not trained as hard as I do now).

Amazing smoke as well.
Niiice. I heard shes a good producing auto when trained

@stan_mephisto when is creme de la creme back in stock for uk buyers . thanks .

@stan_mephisto would you be happy to answer a growers questions?

I grow in coco and airpots and top and heavily train my girls. I never let them get above the rim of the airpot (till about day 45-50) once I have 30+ heads and the pot fully covered - similar to SCROG.

It seems as the girls show sex at the same time, but then, only when I choose to “release” them will they enter flower.

I have Sour Livers running to mid 50s before preflower, same as Sour Crack and HBBS. The down side is they run to 110+ days but yield heavy.

I release the girls when I have 30 plus bud sites and the pot filled with primary, secondary and tertiary canopy at the same height.

Here is a top down view of a girl at day 49. I just keep training out using pipe cleaners! She becomes self supporting. However, requires a lot of defoliation keep everything in check!

View attachment 1088294

I am starting to think flower is triggered based of where the plant thinks it is. I.e around the 3-4th node.

Thus far in growing Meph girls for over two years, it seems effective if you chase yield.

I drain to waste and flood my girls with auto irrigation.

SC1, day 34

View attachment 1088279

SC2, day 30
View attachment 1088280

Side by Side!

View attachment 1088281

Toof Decay, day 58. For a mug grow out comp. I stalled her until she formed a spiral around the mug.

View attachment 1088283

Thanks for any insight you can provide to what triggers the auto flower response.
Well this a a tricky one. Based on my experience and talking with some other comercial auto breeders, the auto flowering process is intiated when there is stress to the roots. Meaning the tap root reaches the bottom of the pot, or the roots start to ball around the pot.

Thats why stunted plants are usually so small, if you pull them out youll see a root ball usually no bigger than your fist. The roots experienced so much stress that it caused to plant to flower immediately.

Hydro growing methods challenge this theory a bit, like in your small coco pot grows.

From my experince in 2gal organic soil pots autos will flower in 2-3 weeks and should finish in the 70 day range. I run this style of growing for a quick harvest or to test out some new strains.

I also run large 15 gallon pots with living soil. Plants in this setup often dont flower for 3-5 weeks and wont finish for 100 days plus. (Well beyond the 4th node) But they will often be 4-6 ft tall, 3 ft wide and easily yeild 6-12 oz.

So i guess my answer is that we dont really know for sure, and we are still trying to find some eaxct science on this. And the answer for soil and hydro methods could be very different.

Well this a a tricky one. Based on my experience and talking with some other comercial auto breeders, the auto flowering process is intiated when there is stress to the roots. Meaning the tap root reaches the bottom of the pot, or the roots start to ball around the pot.

Thats why stunted plants are usually so small, if you pull them out youll see a root ball usually no bigger than your fist. The roots experienced so much stress that it caused to plant to flower immediately.

Hydro growing methods challenge this theory a bit, like in your small coco pot grows.

From my experince in 2gal organic soil pots autos will flower in 2-3 weeks and should finish in the 70 day range. I run this style of growing for a quick harvest or to test out some new strains.

I also run large 15 gallon pots with living soil. Plants in this setup often dont flower for 3-5 weeks and wont finish for 100 days plus. (Well beyond the 4th node) But they will often be 4-6 ft tall, 3 ft wide and easily yeild 6-12 oz.

So i guess my answer is that we dont really know for sure, and we are still trying to find some eaxct science on this. And the answer for soil and hydro methods could be very different.

Great conversation guys I hope more see this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back