Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grape walker kush, have one running now, haven't run the strain before, anyone that's grown GWK, is she a little light sensitive? I've got a girl rotating her fans vertically a couple hours from lights out.

Grape walker kush, have one running now, haven't run the strain before, anyone that's grown GWK, is she a little light sensitive? I've got a girl rotating her fans vertically a couple hours from lights out.

I recall the same thing on mine. I just kept on with same lighting. I thought it might of been the fan blowing in from the side, Idk. Plant turned out killer in the end, So wouldn't worry too much.

I recall the same thing on mine. I just kept on with same lighting. I thought it might of been the fan blowing in from the side, Idk. Plant turned out killer in the end, So wouldn't worry too much.
4 others all praying, different strains, she gets about 18 hours in and just turns those fans sideways! She looks like she's waving me off...I can take a hint...
I've been told no before.

Actually a little surprised, have my lights above 30" and down @ 60%. She better get her groove on before the others start flowering and that goes to 100%. Light blasting shall commence in a week or two.

I'll get her figured out. What's she trying to tell me?
0703031_1.jpg

Yes my last grow. Not light sensitive...veg under 4K CMH, flower under 3k CMH and 2 autocobs. She drank and ate heavy during flower. Wonderful smoke. Up there with sour stomper in my opinion.

Edit: she was grown with single SODK and jarred at day 86. 2 fans running and ac running entire grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man! By itself its not a gigantic earthshaking move but ya get enough lil touches like that and it really can add up and help a grow!
Some people thought that i was crazy for doing that but when i saw how close the res was to the plant i figured it was a good idea to put some Mylar there...

Yea they take cc and it was easy, free shipping worldwide aswell I think I used my visa debit

Huh, I was looking and almost pulled the trigger on those but it said "Coming Soon" for CC/BTC so I passed and snagged some on sale Meph instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back