Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got a 24c cross going, and ive been reading it could be a bit more indica than sativa. Which id be a okay with, wouldnt mind some heavy heavy buzzing!

Any of you all grown the 24 carat? Wonder what the smoke effect is like. I don't see too many 24 carat grows
Heavy india! Great canidate for certain medical needs, very mellow high, good for people with anxiety or sleep issues. Night time strain

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Heavy india! Great canidate for certain medical needs, very mellow high, good for people with anxiety or sleep issues. Night time strain

Hey man, just wanted toss out there, thanks for what ya do!
Im growing out a cosmic queen x 24c and its pretty amazeballs! Im hoping that indica comes through lol

Hey man, just wanted toss out there, thanks for what ya do!
Im growing out a cosmic queen x 24c and its pretty amazeballs! Im hoping that indica comes through lol
Thanks friend. Im excited about that cross too. Our best sativa x best indica, sounds like a great combo. I havent grown one yet but i do have personal stash to give her a try soon!

I dont know how indicative mine is of the strain but shes freakin quick.
Showed sex at day 14, preflower by day 24, shes on day 32 today, preflower is in full swing. Luv her to pieces!!!
20190801_103003.jpg

Any of you all grown the 24 carat? Wonder what the smoke effect is like. I don't see too many 24 carat grows
I have grown out many 24Ct. Hands down my favorite all time strain for sleep. Always have a jar on hand and makes great tincture and budder for lights out purposes.

I just harvested another fugue state, the first one had a very nice citrus smell while trimming but this one was like a sweet grapefruit! Even my wife called it.. she doesn't smoke and she said she distinctly smelled grapefruit when I approached her. Really looking forward to curing her a bit! Cant post pics ATM

I was not successful with my sour crack seeds, effed em up right outta the gate. And that makes me real sadface now cause ive seen some fantastic looking plants and not gonna lie, wouldnt mind some more of that quick turn around time!
Good luck with your 3 new babies!

Thank you! 6 for 6 SCs so far but this recent one might be iffy. She looked weak during transplant last night. I’ll see when I get home later.

Hope you get it worked out on your end. This little girl is at the top of my “always have” in stock!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back