Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for getting on here @stan_mephisto ! It sucks about the seizure! Especially with the cc down, that's a bad hit.. I'm never on reddit so I didnt really know there was a mephisto section there, I always check here and IG, the main and gbd's... I've bought a couple of the night owl strains aswell lol

My apologies if I came off aggressive or complaining too much..... you give people a forum with a thread dedicated to a company that has over 100000 replies and a huge following that might not know where to look if the company has more than 1 social outlet. People will ask questions..
Weren’t you the one bashing me about complaining of a problem I had, saying that we should be happy mephisto exist and were so good, that we shall not compain because they are only 6 guys bla bla bla bla...and now you are complaining about stickers???? lmfao!!! You are a joke sir

Weren’t you the one bashing me about complaining of a problem I had, saying that we should be happy mephisto exist and were so good, that we shall not compain because they are only 6 guys bla bla bla bla...and now you are complaining about stickers???? lmfao!!! You are a joke sir
Yea you were the one ranting about some SC freebie duds you got .. cool story bro!

Maybe change the title to customer service/good feedback thread because anytime someone gives their personal feedback/opinion a certain number of members feel the need to run to Mephisto’s defense. Some seem to take things personal when others are just offering their thoughts. Isn’t that what this thread is for? Good and bad? It was just a few suggestions that some gave and then the usual knee jerk reaction from some, baffles me.

Buncha whiners in here.

Sorry you didn't get stickers with your top shelf genetics.

If 15 bucks is too much for a seed, go ahead and breed your own top shelf bud from scratch.

Sheesh, seriously.
That’s a pretty bold statement for someone that knows nothing about this topic. Stickers are not the point, empty promises and making sure each sales point is treated the same is the point. If you’re happy with your purchases then good for you. However, this is a customer service feedback thread that has had little response from Mephisto’s representatives in recent months with promises made that have not been followed through. Any feedback from a customer to a business is valuable, good or bad. I’ve spent plenty with this company in the last year as a customer and now I’m giving my feedback so they have a chance to make their business better. Your 2 cents shows nothing but ignorance. Good luck with your seeds.

Went to check out reddit really quick nice that there is a sale for UK eur and world store no sale for the US or Canada but don't worry sale coming soon for the US oh and of course they will figure something out for canada sounds so consistent why would anyone have a problem with this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back