Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Stan.

It is great you replied.

I for one understand the CC difficulties and have not complained. Direct transfer is fine for me.

Stickers meh! I buy seeds!!

Any comment on stocking the same in each region? It seems only fair that the company treats us all the same? I don't see legality issues here, its is just strain choice and availability after all.
When we get in a new batch of seeds each store will recieve a portion of the stock. Im getting a head start on sending the new limiteds edditions and illiminautos to each store so they are primed and ready to go.

Currently it appears that the US has a ton of stuff that other stores don't like the limited edditions for example. In reality the US store has just enough stock to list it, but not share with the other stores. Soon enough those strains will be completely sold out.

Please remember that illiminautos and limited edditions are intended to sell out, what you see in stock is remnants of last year's product, which is due to be replaced by some new stuff shortly. We already have some of the new limiteds and illiminautos ready to go, just waiting on CC processing to start planning release dates.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever paid with cash before? I sent them my cash yesterday and emailed them the tracking number but never got a response back

They replied back for 5 yrs bro.. I can deal with a few months of silence. What is the "immediate problem"? I will see if I can contact someone that can help resolve it.. As long as its not sticker related...
The problem that you wrote that 7 paragraph book about lol... people keep bitching because they dont get answers.. I know stan got married and I hope he got some good time off but knowing they are slower because of less orders for obvioust reasons it's not like they are too busy. It's easier to ignore and for a few weeks to a month sure but it's been 3 months..

Again I agree with the not complaining but it's not like mephisto has done anything to stop it.. this is one if their biggest followings at afn..

Think from everyone's point of view

To add, I have happily made 2 orders in the past 40ish days from them and yea sure i come in here and take a "joking" jab about the stickers. Wonder why? Lol

Mephisto is one of the only major breeders left, photo or auto, that we can deal with directly, that ships world wide, that sends freebies and stickers, and answers questions in forums, and through their inbox.

You missed one. That they have some of the highest quality strains that can be found.

Holy crap, what the hell is going on here lol.

Let me adress some main points, feel free to tag me if i missed something.

I haven't been active here since the afn outage, i guess my notifications have been turned off or I would have come in sooner. I am more active on reddit, nothing personal that just where my roots are. Mitch has taken on a reduced role with mephsito and he is primarily in an admin position. (Working on CC processing currently)

Mephsito has gone a bit silent since the downfall of our 420 sale. Im not sure what people want from us though, we are working tirelessly at getting a CC processor back online, but its not as easy as people think. We have had half a dozen deals fall through, its just the nature of business until the canabis industry is recognized by banks.

Now I know we are holding the 4 new strains hostage until then, but you all have had plenty of sales and opportunities to get mephisto beans. I am working up a sale on US products now. People unhappy with payment methods please see my above point lol.

Canada... oh Canada. I appologize that you guys feel left out, that is not our intentions at all. It seems our desire to share information with you about whats happening at mephsito tends to just blow up in our face.

I did say I would be adding stickers to the Canadian site, thats my fault. When I went to work it out with the Canadian distributor he told me he just can't do it right now due to space limitations. Ill speak with him again and see where we are at.

I also said I would be restocking the Canadian store. Unfortunately this restock got seized in the mail and now I have to eat my own words again. I have since shipped more stuff to try and get you guys caught up.

Its a delicate balance of providing you guys with updates and setting false expectations.

Is there anything else I can help you guys with?

Stan

I have no issue sending you guys cash, but where do I send? Is it US? I have been gone since no CC and dont do bitcoin. I would do cash I trust you guys lol. Just wondered if I would have to send outside US, that would worry me a little.

Thanks for getting on here @stan_mephisto ! It sucks about the seizure! Especially with the cc down, that's a bad hit.. I'm never on reddit so I didnt really know there was a mephisto section there, I always check here and IG, the main and gbd's... I've bought a couple of the night owl strains aswell lol

My apologies if I came off aggressive or complaining too much..... you give people a forum with a thread dedicated to a company that has over 100000 replies and a huge following that might not know where to look if the company has more than 1 social outlet. People will ask questions..

I have no issue sending you guys cash, but where do I send? Is it US? I have been gone since no CC and dont do bitcoin. I would do cash I trust you guys lol. Just wondered if I would have to send outside US, that would worry me a little.
You send to a PO box in the states, there are more detailed instructions at checkout.

Has anyone ever paid with cash before? I sent them my cash yesterday and emailed them the tracking number but never got a response back
I do it all the time... About to do it again...

Last edited:
In country... There's an address... Secret squirrel type stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back