Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to say when your getting all the perks that others don't just like any other company consistency is key
The real perk is that we are doing business DIRECTLY with mephisto. Complaints are expected, but I want to remind us all of a few things.. 1st.. Mephisto is not a "seedbank". They are breeders. And 2nd. Cannabis is still illegal, in all forms, in most places (including shipping). Highly illegal in some places.

Seedbanks buy seeds from breeders, then mark up the price to their liking. They also assume all of the responsibility of shipping, lost/confiscated packages, payments, ect. You rarely get freebies of the same breeder that you're ordering. They are usually random seeds from random breeders. Many seedbanks dont take credit cards.. Many dont ship to the US or any other illegal country. Mephisto could EASILY hand over their stock to a seedbank and let the seed bank deal with EVERYTHING! No one gets stickers or freebies or customer service or ANYTHING from mephisto, like we do now.

Credit Card processing is a slippery slope. So is shipping seed stock to different countries for sales or restocks. If cannabis is illegal, good luck trying to find a bank that will take payments from the sale of something illegal. So understand, there is a ton of risk involved in simply getting that pack of 5 seeds to your mailbox.And Im sure the guys at Meph have families and careers to consider.

All I ask is that we keep things like this in mind. Mephisto is one of the only major breeders left, photo or auto, that we can deal with directly, that ships world wide, that sends freebies and stickers, and answers questions in forums, and through their inbox.

They had a solid 5 yr run.. They've finally hit a rough patch.. It happens to all of us, in life, and in business. Instead of kicking them while they are down, lets try to understand what got them there. If there wasnt so much legal red tape, Im sure all their sites would operate the same.. But thats just not the case.

Im very careful with what I wish for.. Id rather deal with Mephisto and their rough patch, then with any "seedbank". Just think, the guys at mephisto could wipe their hands of all of this and turn the responsibility over to seed banks, in random countries, with no way to contact an actual person for any question or problem. Thats obviously not what they want to do. Complaints are always welcomed. But sometimes, when the compaints are the result of certain laws, those complaints may need to be redirected to those that determine the laws.

Yes.. The downtime sucks.. But not being able to deal with, or hear from mephisto directly would suck more, lol.

Last edited:
The real perk is that we are doing business DIRECTLY with mephisto. Complaints are expected, but I want to remind us all of a few things.. 1st.. Mephisto is not a "seedbank". They are breeders. And 2nd. Cannabis is illegal in all forms, most places (including shipping). Highly illegal in some places.

Seedbanks buy seeds from breeders, then mark up the price to their liking. They also assume all of the responsibility of shipping, lost/confiscated packages, payments, ect. You rarely get freebies of the same breeder that you're ordering. They are usually random seeds from random breeders. Many seedbanks dont take credit cards.. Many dont ship to the US or any other illegal country. Mephisto could EASILY hand over their stock to a seedbank and let the seed bank deal with EVERYTHING! No one gets stickers or freebies or customer service or ANYTHING from mephisto, like we do now.

Credit Card processing is a slippery slope. So is shipping seed stock to different countries for sales or restocks. If cannabis is illegal, good luck trying to find a bank that will take payments from the sale of something illegal. So understand, there is a ton of risk involved in simply getting that pack of 5 seeds to your mailbox. And Im sure the guys at Meph have families and careers to consider.

All I ask is that we keep things like this in mind. Mephisto is one of the only major breeders left, photo or auto, that we can deal with directly, that ships world wide, that sends freebies and stickers, and answers questions in forums, and through their inbox.

They had a solid 5 yr run.. They've finally hit a rough patch.. It happens to all of us, in life, and in business. Instead of kicking them while they are down, lets try to understand what got them there. If there wasnt so much legal red tape, Im sure all their sites would operate the same.. But thats just not the case.

Im very careful with what I wish for.. Id rather deal with Mephisto and their rough patch, then with any "seedbank". Just think, the guys at mephisto could wipe their hands of all of this and turn the responsibility over to seed banks, in random countries, with no way to contact an actual person for any question or problem. Thats obviously not what they want to do. Complaints are always welcomed. But sometimes, when the compaints are the result of certain laws, those complaints may need to be redirected to those that determine the laws.

Yes.. The downtime sucks.. But not being able to deal with, or hear from mephisto directly would suck more, lol.
Couldn't have said it better myself... Way to put it into perspective... Brilliant... No bs... I mean that...

Buncha whiners in here.

Sorry you didn't get stickers with your top shelf genetics.

If 15 bucks is too much for a seed, go ahead and breed your own top shelf bud from scratch.

Sheesh, seriously.
Are you the one that didnt send my stickers!?! Wtf!

Buncha whiners in here.

Sorry you didn't get stickers with your top shelf genetics.

If 15 bucks is too much for a seed, go ahead and breed your own top shelf bud from scratch.

Sheesh, seriously.

[HASHTAG]#Whatever[/HASHTAG].

(wow, me jus found this page by complete randomness & this is better than a tennis match any day! hehe :biggrin:)

Complaints are always welcomed. But sometimes, when the compaints are the result of certain laws, those complaints may need to be redirected to those that determine the laws.

I totally agree with everything except for what I left in the quote.. the perks @Steviestash was talking about were stickers, not the payment methods.. stickers are hardly illegal and they have been promising them to .ca since last black friday. They have said that .ca has stickers so they are clearly just waiting for everything to be back on track with payment and the sale to go live to release them.. that's fine and everything, downtimes suck and I feel for them!

The last thing you said, Mitch hasn't posted since may 1st, hasn't even been online since the middle of june. Stan has been on a couple times in the past month but nothing about the immediate problem, only a couple random replies to threads..

I just wanted to point out that you took Steve's post out of context and nobody from mephisto has been around to douse the flames recently.. maybe that's why so many people complain is because mephisto stopped replying.. if theres nothing to put out the fire it's only going to get bigger..

:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back