Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gads theres a lot of grumbling goin on.
And im over here just wondering if anyone has the cosmic queen x 24c going currently. I think maybe @Frank Nitty has one or a couple...
Ive got 1 going and shes a big girl, quick grower too it seems.
Day 14 she was showing sex, preflower started day 22 or so. Im hoping she makes it to the end, i think shes gonna be a good one!
Id luv to see some other cq x 24c!
20190726_235049.jpg
20190729_110250.jpg
20190730_112109.jpg

Gads theres a lot of grumbling goin on.
And im over here just wondering if anyone has the cosmic queen x 24c going currently. I think maybe @Frank Nitty has one or a couple...
Ive got 1 going and shes a big girl, quick grower too it seems.
Day 14 she was showing sex, preflower started day 22 or so. Im hoping she makes it to the end, i think shes gonna be a good one!
Id luv to see some other cq x 24c!View attachment 1084754 View attachment 1084756 View attachment 1084757
Mine aren't as far along as yours but they are getting big fast!!! They're in coco so im feeding them a million times a day... For some stupid reason even though im logged in i cant take pictures here... Forget this stupid Tapatalk app... I'll post my pics on afn...

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Looks like a quick pheno. Nice structure. Be a good one to bend over and tie down.
When i started her i was thinking of going all natural no training. Then i saw how big she was getting, kinda freaked and started tying down branches lol. Shes too thick now for me to safely bend that main.
My hope is she grows out with the tall main cola and then a nice bottom "skirt" of buds

When i started her i was thinking of going all natural no training. Then i saw how big she was getting, kinda freaked and started tying down branches lol.
Hahaha!!! Not me!!! I have to let them grow straight up,no topping,no tying down... Ive already got bushes in my tent... There would be no room if i topped anymore of my plants... I mean,look at my tent full of Mephisto goodness...
15645812997107790132856793509515.jpg
20190730_172410_HDR.jpg
15645814989623465869415288288944.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha!!! Not me!!! I habe to let them grow straight up,no topping,no tying down... Ive already got bushes in my tent... There would be no room if i topped anymore of my plants... I mean,look at my tent full of Mephisto goodness...View attachment 1084777 View attachment 1084778 View attachment 1084779
My man! Is that emergency blanket reflector on the side of your autopot rez??
Ive been thinking about wrapping the rez up to insulate it in my tent.
I hope one day my tent is full like that!

I do also have 2 lil solo cup cq x 24c plangs going as well, same age as the big girl. The 2 solo cups were twinning up until about 2 weeks ago, now they are way different lol.
Theyre alive and kicking tho, both are in preflower. 1 looks to be healthy as a horse and the other has just started showing some calmag def i think.
Ignore the tower of basil, but theres the 2 solo cup twins from a couple days back now
20190726_142923.jpg

My man! Is that emergency blanket reflector on the side of your autopot rez??
Ive been thinking about wrapping the rez up to insulate it in my tent.
I hope one day my tent is full like that!
Just a piece of Mylar to reflect light off the res.. Thought it was a good idea,and it works just like i thought it would...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back