Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190727_161606.jpg 20190727_161636.jpg 20190727_161651.jpg

Fugue state at 10 weeks. Chop day.

I’ve been busy and haven’t had much time to follow or keep up with stuff over here... I don’t suppose there’s been an update yet on the 420 strains that didn’t get released in April ? I checked their site, nothing new posted,. Starting to really wonder if it’s even happening ?

I havnt bought seeds from hmm last year sometime illuminautos was the last.
Having found my chequebook last week.is a cheque ? rather than a postal order/cash stuffed envelope an option ?
:bighug:

SODK review. Pics of the beauty are in this thread somewhere. She fooled me from the very beginning and has fooled me in the end too!!!.

*Very, very slow start that I contributed to my room temps.
*Showy biatch...wide as she was tall
*harvested in two batches...right at 11 oz; buds were large and rock hard...like sour crack hard (or so I thought)
*her final laugh at me were when those rock hard buds turned light and airy during the dry.
*great smoke but I’m puzzled on the airiness of the buds

She was dried in paper bags for 4 days and in jars on day 5. Humidity still in 70s...jars opened a few times per day for the next week or so. Boveda packs in each jar.

Thoughts on the airiness of the buds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been busy and haven’t had much time to follow or keep up with stuff over here... I don’t suppose there’s been an update yet on the 420 strains that didn’t get released in April ? I checked their site, nothing new posted,. Starting to really wonder if it’s even happening ?

Updates have been slow in coming for sure. Be nice to understand status. @stan_mephisto

Know they're struggling to get a payment method that will work with them, hope they get this sorted soon. I ran all 4 of the new line in the test, am gonna sit on the remaining seeds for a bit.
My PayPal was suspended indefinitely for buying a block of wood, so I get the issue.

A sour stomper running now at 1 month, and the ghost Toof is a week behind.
20190730_115014.jpg
20190730_115035.jpg

soooo many seed banks , only one i hear having a problem for this long , there is definitly more to the story , just send them out for free at this point , i can pm you my address no problem ,

Know they're struggling to get a payment method that will work with them, hope they get this sorted soon. I ran all 4 of the new line in the test, am gonna sit on the remaining seeds for a bit.
My PayPal was suspended indefinitely for buying a block of wood, so I get the issue.

A sour stomper running now at 1 month, and the ghost Toof is a week behind. View attachment 1084553 View attachment 1084551

Sour stomper [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] in soil by this weekend on my end. My absolute favorite meph so far and an empty jar labeled SS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back