Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey quick question. I have a few about night owl seeds. Did Daz split from the company, and are the blue microverse any good. Also how reputable is the seed Bazaar.
I can't answer the first part, but I had no issues with my night owl order.

I think Night Owl is DAZ's more independent work is all, if I remember right? (never trust a stoners memory though). Like Roasty said, I had a perfect experience with seed bazaar, delivered as promised.

I think Night Owl is DAZ's more independent work is all, if I remember right? (never trust a stoners memory though). Like Roasty said, I had a perfect experience with seed bazaar, delivered as promised.
Ok Kool thanks I really want that bluemicroverse, and I wanna try stonedninjas purple pie.

Here is my Orange Diesel, day 71.

It looks like she is going to run at least 100 days. She is pretty damn big. I have had to super crop her and heavily defoliate to get the light in.

Anyone know much about the phenotype differences? This one did not start showing pre flowers till day 42!

IMG_8582r.JPG

No pic but tired hands from partial SODK harvest last night. Damn. Big ole thick buds and not a lot of leaf trimming. About 1/2 harvested at day 104. The rest will get taken down this coming weekend. Biggest meph girl I’ve had the pleasure of grow’n.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is my Orange Diesel, day 71.

It looks like she is going to run at least 100 days. She is pretty damn big. I have had to super crop her and heavily defoliate to get the light in.

Anyone know much about the phenotype differences? This one did not start showing pre flowers till day 42!

View attachment 1081394

Sounds just like my SODK...slow at first and worried me for the first month and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey quick question. I have a few about night owl seeds. Did Daz split from the company, and are the blue microverse any good. Also how reputable is the seed Bazaar.

Night owl is a offshoot of mephisto curated by gbd/daz. I saw him say on IG that there are basically too many strains and not enough room with 1 seed company. It allows for more flexibility with crosses made in smaller quantities. The mainstays will be released on the mephisto website eventually.

Also the bazaar is great! Order placed late Sunday nite shipped monday. Colorado to Ontario in less than a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back