Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosmic Queen x 24c x2... Both healthy,one's just runty
15631212677054460276692036418115.jpg

This i dont understand... This AVT is 3 weeks just like the ROGs... Its thin as hell,and the one next to it is about 10 days from seed... What could be wrong??? All it gets is water and megacrop through autopots... ROGs in the same set up so it CAN'T be the mixture is too much... Can it???

Hey Guys.. remember reading there was going to be a few Sativa leaning strains released last spring, anyone know the names? Need some sativa in my life..

Any journals on them?

There’s a giant thread with the new artisinals should be on first page somewhere... although your guess is as good as mine when we can actually buy them, feels like we’ve been waiting months. Oh wait lol

Seriously wish I knew when. I think a lot of people do. No doubt must suck for them to be sitting on those beans and not being able to sell them yet... hopefully we will hear something soon

View attachment 1078835

Hey afn! Just wondering what you think, is this looking more like a White Crack or a Double grape? Got my bean capsules mixed up and my first time growing either strain lol.

Looks DG to me.

Done it myself. Then it was soak a bunch... smoke a bowl or 2 and then put in the wrong marked pots...
Friggin stoners.

There’s a giant thread with the new artisinals should be on first page somewhere... although your guess is as good as mine when we can actually buy them, feels like we’ve been waiting months. Oh wait lol

Seriously wish I knew when. I think a lot of people do. No doubt must suck for them to be sitting on those beans and not being able to sell them yet... hopefully we will hear something soon

OK, their Artisinals.. thanks for the lead.. found them.

This i dont understand... This AVT is 3 weeks just like the ROGs... Its thin as hell,and the one next to it is about 10 days from seed... What could be wrong??? All it gets is water and megacrop through autopots... ROGs in the same set up so it CAN'T be the mixture is too much... Can it???
One looks more sativa leaning which Will make for a thinner plant, indica will always be faster and fatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back