Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 day young SODK. I’ll be pushing her past 100 days. She’s getting megacrop 2.0 at 5 gms + 1.5 gms bud explosion to 1 gal water about every 3 days.
Definitely looks/sounds like you got the sativa diva pheno! My last SODK went 112 days and was almost 4ft tall. I'm glad you stayed patient and didn't chop her early!

You know I was going to harvest SODK a few weeks ago..would have been way too early. But I stopped feeding for a solid 2 weeks. Just plain water. They seemed to thrive. Maybe my soil had enough nutes? I just wonder if I should be skipping nutes at the end of my grows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm seeing a lot of deficiency but not worried because they keep stacking, but I've noticed a drastic difference in taste. I'm going to mix in some fox farms OF with my happy frog next time and see if that helps.

Definitely looks/sounds like you got the sativa diva pheno! My last SODK went 112 days and was almost 4ft tall. I'm glad you stayed patient and didn't chop her early!

Thanks man!!! She’s amazed me around every corner.

I'm seeing a lot of deficiency but not worried because they keep stacking, but I've noticed a drastic difference in taste. I'm going to mix in some fox farms OF with my happy frog next time and see if that helps.

Tried double quote but slacked on my end.

My mix is 1/2 FF Ocean, 1/2 Happy frog, handful of perlite, handful of worm castings and topped with mosquito bits. I ain’t changing nothing!..yet. :)

Tried double quote but slacked on my end.

My mix is 1/2 FF Ocean, 1/2 Happy frog, handful of perlite, handful of worm castings and topped with mosquito bits. I ain’t changing nothing!..yet. :)

I ran happy frog and water for 4 to 5 weeks with water only, fed 4 times and then ran out of nutes. So water only basically minus a few feedings with some body armor drinks lol.

Do you know what other SODK phenos are out there? Mine was topped twice and is still 55” tall (from the medium) the last time I measured. Decent sized, fat Indica fan leaves, really sticky, and not bushy. Buds are plentiful and long but not dense at this point. She is 76 days old and I think she has another month left in her.
DD090635-FF25-4FC5-8FCC-A56A836516E1.jpeg
7CE0A282-912F-4966-AF22-A897FFBAE209.jpeg
AA63DF5D-582B-4A5A-97B4-833FA11D7EBB.jpeg

Do you know what other SODK phenos are out there? Mine was topped twice and is still 55” tall (from the medium) the last time I measured. Decent sized, fat Indica fan leaves, really sticky, and not bushy. Buds are plentiful and long but not dense at this point. She is 76 days old and I think she has another month left in her.
View attachment 1076430 View attachment 1076429 View attachment 1076428
Honestly, every SODK I've grown has been sativa dominate.l, with the only difference being the finishing times. The fastest (smallest) finished in 75 days in a 2 gal pot. The longest, 118 days in 5 gal pot. They all looked a little indica leaning at first, but once in pre flower you start seeing the sativa influence. They all had a lot of natural branching, and topping them only created more branches, lol. II haven't gotten dense flowers from the SODK yet. Most of mine did foxtail though. Airy/fluffy buds are a sativa trait. Rock hard, dense buds are an indica trait. It seems the bigger the plant, the longer the finish time. You probably have a hundred day'er on your hands.

Honestly, every SODK I've grown has been sativa dominate.l, with the only difference being the finishing times. The fastest (smallest) finished in 75 days in a 2 gal pot. The longest, 118 days in 5 gal pot. They all looked a little indica leaning at first, but once in pre flower you start seeing the sativa influence. They all had a lot of natural branching, and topping them only created more branches, lol. II haven't gotten dense flowers from the SODK yet. Most of mine did foxtail though. Airy/fluffy buds are a sativa trait. Rock hard, dense buds are an indica trait. It seems the bigger the plant, the longer the finish time. You probably have a hundred day'er on your hands.
I figured as much for time but I’m hoping for a sativa effect from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back