Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgotten Cookies on the left - Chemdogging on the right - Day 72 . I marvel at peoples ability to use multiple words/names in describing smells, all I can come up with is - F.Cookies smell pleasant , C-dog smells alien. Totally enjoyed this grow, first time with Mephisto, just awesome genetics. Some time left, almost hate to see it end.
day 72.jpg

Forgotten Cookies on the left - Chemdogging on the right - Day 72 . I marvel at peoples ability to use multiple words/names in describing smells, all I can come up with is - F.Cookies smell pleasant , C-dog smells alien. Totally enjoyed this grow, first time with Mephisto, just awesome genetics. Some time left, almost hate to see it end.View attachment 1073779
I think the same way actually, excited to watch them grow then all of a sudden they have buds growing, the buds get fatter and frostier, then the plant is ripe. I’m happy to harvest but kind of sad to see her go. :shrug:

Hey guys,

I hope all is well at Mephisto head quarters and the ongoing payment issues are soon resolved.

I thought I would share a substantial port and stilton (back right) the two plants on the left are cremetasmo. Funny shaped those.

Though I would share it here as I don't have any threads going at the moment.

Peace
100ef3955d4a59636426f4e85731e04b.jpg
b932b9e5feaf0f451ffea37f85d65765.jpg
0d323ead67db3d5fa4c00ba3e1f97d02.jpg

I think the same way actually, excited to watch them grow then all of a sudden they have buds growing, the buds get fatter and frostier, then the plant is ripe. I’m happy to harvest but kind of sad to see her go. :shrug:

Ha! Yup. Similar here too until I take the first pull from a cure. Then I’m thankful for what she gave me at her demise!!

I’m longing for another sour stomper. One seed left and 1/2 mason jar of cured bud. Think she’s my new favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A39E9454-8FBB-4E69-BA01-419E04EA7390.jpeg
Ordered in March before we had all the payment and website issues ....

Seeds came quickly but I’m just getting around to opening package ..... For the freebies got ghost toot and fugue State ....

White Crack, Sour Livers, 24k and double grape ......

White Crack maybe a Battle Plant in round two

Peace,
OB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back