Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 day young SODK. I’ll be pushing her past 100 days. She’s getting megacrop 2.0 at 5 gms + 1.5 gms bud explosion to 1 gal water about every 3 days.

Attachments

• B58BA740-B7FC-4F01-BF29-E5491DC1C9A2.jpeg
    B58BA740-B7FC-4F01-BF29-E5491DC1C9A2.jpeg
    281.5 KB · Views: 116
Being fed water now and for Damn near the whole grow.

You know I was going to harvest SODK a few weeks ago..would have been way too early. But I stopped feeding for a solid 2 weeks. Just plain water. They seemed to thrive. Maybe my soil had enough nutes? I just wonder if I should be skipping nutes at the end of my grows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I was going to harvest SODK a few weeks ago..would have been way too early. But I stopped feeding for a solid 2 weeks. Just plain water. They seemed to thrive. Maybe my soil had enough nutes? I just wonder if I should be skipping nutes at the end of my grows?

You have discovered that plants can thrive on much less fertilizer than most people think.
I've had huge DWC plants without ever going above 350 ppm.
There must exist a point at which more fertilizer stunts growth.
If this amount is exceeded, fertilizer company profits increase, and plant health decreases.

You have discovered that plants can thrive on much less fertilizer than most people think.
I've had huge DWC plants without ever going above 350 ppm.
There must exist a point at which more fertilizer stunts growth.
If this amount is exceeded, fertilizer company profits increase, and plant health decreases.

Very good point. Gonna experiment next run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back