Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone received orders recently from the .ca website that received freebies that were not normally stocked seeds?

Hello Meph Heads!

As you may have noticed we are having some problems with our email and website. The website is still accepting orders, be wary of intermittent down time though as we continue to work through the DDOS protection. Please hang tight as we polish our website and payment processing before a big sale.

The website issue caused delay in invoice and shipping emails, but I believe we are caught up on all paid orders. I did my best to include extra freebies to those orders that went past the 3-4 day shipping times. IF you have questions about your order please email [stan.mephisto@protonmail.com](mailto:stan.mephisto@protonmail.com)

I know some of you haven't had your Bitcoin orders accepted, I think this is due to the email issues we are having. Please email [stan.mephisto@protonmail.com](mailto:stan.mephisto@protonmail.com) with your btc confirmation so I can try to get all of these orders sorted.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Stan

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I recieved some Twin Peaks as a freebie. Does anybody know ow anything about them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

@Shaawing Owl Pellets ...... Wonder how does one know your getting Mephisto Seeds?

@Shaawing Owl Pellets ...... Wonder how does one know your getting Mephisto Seeds?

Night owl seeds is a new autoflower brand that is curated by daz/gbd one of the mephisto breeders..

A quote from daz in that IG post..
doing it this way allows a bit more flexibility, especially for crosses that are made in smaller quantities. The mainstays will be released on the mephisto site later this year.

Either way the night owl strains all have meph catalog parents.. Fantasmo, Skywalker and 24 carat..

An offshoot of meph crossing meph strains selling mixed packs with f1-f6s in it and its daz....

I recieved some Twin Peaks as a freebie. Does anybody know ow anything about them?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That I wished I had them lol but I think they're a blue tooth that grows with 2 main colas

Twin Peaks is a specific pheno of Deep Blue C, that grows 2 dominant colas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back