Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a turn around! In less than ten days, I've received my mephisto order of sweet & sour, ghost toof, and 4 assed monkey...with a freebie that must be one of their newer illuminati....Stilton Special x 3Bog...several of them.
This is gonna be a good summer!

What a turn around! In less than ten days, I've received my mephisto order of sweet & sour, ghost toof, and 4 assed monkey...with a freebie that must be one of their newer illuminati....Stilton Special x 3Bog...several of them.
This is gonna be a good summer!

Same thing happened to me.
Seeds came today, and the email telling me they were shipped also came today.
Definitely not complaining because the seeds came about when I expected them, 11 days after the order was placed.
The present payment turmoil is probably responsible for the late shipping notice.
Seeds included the same StiltonSpecial x 3BearsOG freebies you got.
I sent cash without tracking, and it worked as expected.

Even more freebies were labeled "DBC x SourBubbly."
Now I need to find out what "DBC" means.

I also got my tracking # right after I received beans. Having had an email saying "packed", I was expecting delivery today anyway actually had no idea they did tracking !!
Being my second order from mephisto, I couldn't be happier with their methods. 10 day turn around even with the website prob, is ......damn!
Being retired and on fixed income, my orders are small but the value is there with quality beans seemingly just a state or two away.
Hard to beat that shit.

I also got my tracking # right after I received beans. Having had an email saying "packed", I was expecting delivery today anyway actually had no idea they did tracking !!
Being my second order from mephisto, I couldn't be happier with their methods. 10 day turn around even with the website prob, is ......damn!
Being retired and on fixed income, my orders are small but the value is there with quality beans seemingly just a state or two away.
Hard to beat that shit.

I did the "no tracking" when sending cash to mephisto to prove that sending them cash is perfectly safe.
The tracking is to protect mephisto from dishonest customers, not the other way around.
People who want mephisto seeds right now shouldn't worry.
Stuff some cash in the mail right now.

I did the "no tracking" when sending cash to mephisto to prove that sending them cash is perfectly safe.
The tracking is to protect mephisto from dishonest customers, not the other way around.
People who want mephisto seeds right now shouldn't worry.
Stuff some cash in the mail right now.
I agree with Simplicio for the most part.. But just in case there are a few newbies reading this, I just wanted to clarify, or add on to the point. If you are in the USA (can't speak for other places) and simply put cash in a regular envelope without tracking, there is high probability that the post office employees will find it, and steal it. The tracking number protects us (from thieves that work in the post office) and protects Mephisto (from dishonest customers). If you send cash, ALWAYS get a tracking # for your own safety, and never just stuff cash in an envelope. Send it as discretely as you can, or in the same way that you would like your seeds shipped! We know the empoyees at Mephisto are trustworthy.. But can't say the same for the post office employees. As they say in boxing, protect yourself at all times..

I agree with Simplicio for the most part.. But just in case there are a few newbies reading this, I just wanted to clarify, or add on to the point. If you are in the USA (can't speak for other places) and simply put cash in a regular envelope without tracking, there is high probability that the post office employees will find it, and steal it. The tracking number protects us (from thieves that work in the post office) and protects Mephisto (from dishonest customers). If you send cash, ALWAYS get a tracking # for your own safety, and never just stuff cash in an envelope. Send it as discretely as you can, or in the same way that you would like your seeds shipped! We know the empoyees at Mephisto are trustworthy.. But can't say the same for the post office employees. As they say in boxing, protect yourself at all times..

I have sent cash thru the mail dozens of times without trouble, even several hundreds of dollars.
Before a postal employee can steal your money, he needs to know it's in there.
If the cash is hidden, there's no way to easily tell without x-raying it.

I already pick up mail today and got tracking [HASHTAG]#from[/HASHTAG] them. Track it, it's still in Colorado. Said expected delivery date Sunday Jun 16 (father's day) but think I might get it on Monday.

Just got my order today! Strawberry Nuggets and Alien vs Triangle. Got a whole bunch of freebies labeled Stilton Special x 3BOG and DBC x Sour Bubbly. Pretty excited to get these ladies started tomorrow :smoking: Tracking was only sent out today but I don’t really mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back