Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why the website isnt working I keep getting this message
Error 1020 Ray ID: 4e3db2b8be1b9246 • 2019-06-08 20:43:27 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

:shrug:

4 times for me over several weeks. Cloudfare message of some kind too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why the website isnt working I keep getting this message
Error 1020 Ray ID: 4e3db2b8be1b9246 • 2019-06-08 20:43:27 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

:shrug:

4 times for me over several weeks. Cloudfare message of some kind too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thought Id have more time to figure out what to do with the sour crack twins, however, they decided they need to grow bigger & faster than ALL of their sisters...Am I pretty much stuck with 2 sour crack plants growing right up on each other now? Can this end well? One twin was always bigger but the little twin wants to catchup! can’t seem to bring myself to cull the little one when it’s now showing more vigor than the other 3 ... well, I am open to suggestions. I heard some when I first postd about this, but now that they’ve been overachieving and growing so beautifully ... what would you do ? Would you kill the little one? I’d try to transplant it but I honestly don’t have the room. And by now, we’ll, who knows whose roots are whose.. I was hoping since sour crack doesn’t have the hugest of root space requirements, that perhaps letting them be is a viable option ?

View attachment 1069684 View attachment 1069685
There is absolutely nothing wrong, and zero risk in letting them grow just how they are. Its happened like that in nature for thousands of years. Many people purposely grow two plants to a pot. Since transplanting isn't an option for you, then I'd say let them grow. It will be a good learning experience. 6 months from now you'll be advising others on what to do in this situation!

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I’m gonna need it. She’s doubled in size again (both of them) and they both seem to be outpacing the rest, they’re also pushing each other over because they’re too wide now. This is going to be an interesting grow and fun to document. that stragler sour crack that’s remained tiny has started its next nodes too but each leaf a micro representation of a normal sized one, I think I got one of those micro runts. Well I got twins and some sort of micro midget, along with 2 otherwise normal looking girls. it’s quite a group I got lol.. hey all the seeds germed this time, I’m happy. They’ve got personality, my sour crack, party of five

So was I not looking before and they had gwk as a Ltd or is that new to the us store? I must be blind. I didnt get it on my last order and I know if I sas that I would have gotten a 3 pk. I think I'm going crazy. It had to be there right?
Anyway, my gwk illuminauto seed grow is going awesome not very big but super frosty. Gonna make awesome bud.
Thanks again for great genetics guys

So was I not looking before and they had gwk as a Ltd or is that new to the us store? I must be blind. I didnt get it on my last order and I know if I sas that I would have gotten a 3 pk. I think I'm going crazy. It had to be there right?
Anyway, my gwk illuminauto seed grow is going awesome not very big but super frosty. Gonna make awesome bud.
They did re-release GWK as a limited edition after it did so well as a illuminauto. It was released as the last black friday's hype strain.. the re-release was over 6 months ago. I know .ca still has some but they might be almost sold out everywhere

I cant send out invoice or tracking emails yet till we have our system back up. I will try and manually send out emails to those who sent in cash.

If your order says packed, then its already shipped, i just cant update it with the tracking number at this time.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Sent email to you on Monday about my order, still no reply??

I checked and they only have 7 and 18 packs left in stock on .ca incase it matters lol

thought Id have more time to figure out what to do with the sour crack twins, however, they decided they need to grow bigger & faster than ALL of their sisters...Am I pretty much stuck with 2 sour crack plants growing right up on each other now? Can this end well? One twin was always bigger but the little twin wants to catchup! can’t seem to bring myself to cull the little one when it’s now showing more vigor than the other 3 ... well, I am open to suggestions. I heard some when I first postd about this, but now that they’ve been overachieving and growing so beautifully ... what would you do ? Would you kill the little one? I’d try to transplant it but I honestly don’t have the room. And by now, we’ll, who knows whose roots are whose.. I was hoping since sour crack doesn’t have the hugest of root space requirements, that perhaps letting them be is a viable option ?

View attachment 1069684 View attachment 1069685
Let them grow bro!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back