Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me super curious as to what you chose! And also wondering how one has the self control to only pick 1 lol
Money, Haha was 70nzd to nz from meph with bank fees and shipping.......I.....chose......SOUR CRACK.....because I run in a PC case, and imho it is the king of strains in a tight area. Hard frosty lil nugglets.....so nice. Love it. Am hoping on freebies too....that's why I'm loyal to meph, last time I brought 1 sour crack I got 2 sour crack and 2 chemdogging forever loyal to meph

15358348107091719373645.jpg
Ya if nobody knows by now Mephisto will take care of you, I don't know what to say lol worry not my friends. Your always in good hands with Mephisto.
Its not my first time with them... My forum stomper... Wont buy autos anywhere else!!!
15358348107091719373645.jpg

I cant send out invoice or tracking emails yet till we have our system back up. I will try and manually send out emails to those who sent in cash.

If your order says packed, then its already shipped, i just cant update it with the tracking number at this time.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

My tracked package was delivered yesterday! Said its in mail room, but no email that they got it. Not worried tho!
Mine was also delivered to their front desk/ reception yesterday but still no confirmation other than usps... website going down is obviously disrupting!

I cant send out invoice or tracking emails yet till we have our system back up. I will try and manually send out emails to those who sent in cash.

If your order says packed, then its already shipped, i just cant update it with the tracking number at this time.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi Stan

Will the UK store be getting any new freebies or restock?

Thanks and love

Does anyone know why the website isnt working I keep getting this message
Error 1020 Ray ID: 4e3db2b8be1b9246 • 2019-06-08 20:43:27 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back