Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why the website isnt working I keep getting this message
Error 1020 Ray ID: 4e3db2b8be1b9246 • 2019-06-08 20:43:27 UTC
Access denied
What happened?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

:shrug:
They were having issues with the site, but said it will be back online "early next week."

Double Grape partial harvest day 63 letting the bottoms fatten up. Love me a nice fat bottomed girl. ;)

Bunch of bananas for scale. Not even the fattest cola.

20190608_162100.jpg

:pass:

thought Id have more time to figure out what to do with the sour crack twins, however, they decided they need to grow bigger & faster than ALL of their sisters...Am I pretty much stuck with 2 sour crack plants growing right up on each other now? Can this end well? One twin was always bigger but the little twin wants to catchup! can’t seem to bring myself to cull the little one when it’s now showing more vigor than the other 3 ... well, I am open to suggestions. I heard some when I first postd about this, but now that they’ve been overachieving and growing so beautifully ... what would you do ? Would you kill the little one? I’d try to transplant it but I honestly don’t have the room. And by now, we’ll, who knows whose roots are whose.. I was hoping since sour crack doesn’t have the hugest of root space requirements, that perhaps letting them be is a viable option ?

6CCC85AF-6DE8-4741-B364-C9AA95021B8D.jpeg
0631AFDF-99B7-47DB-A395-C5581AC55B51.jpeg

thought Id have more time to figure out what to do with the sour crack twins, however, they decided they need to grow bigger & faster than ALL of their sisters...Am I pretty much stuck with 2 sour crack plants growing right up on each other now? Can this end well? One twin was always bigger but the little twin wants to catchup! can’t seem to bring myself to cull the little one when it’s now showing more vigor than the other 3 ... well, I am open to suggestions. I heard some when I first postd about this, but now that they’ve been overachieving and growing so beautifully ... what would you do ? Would you kill the little one? I’d try to transplant it but I honestly don’t have the room. And by now, we’ll, who knows whose roots are whose.. I was hoping since sour crack doesn’t have the hugest of root space requirements, that perhaps letting them be is a viable option ?

View attachment 1069684 View attachment 1069685

It might be a big plus to effectively have two plants for the price of one.
Let them both thrive.
I always grow multiple plants of different strains in the same reservoir.
Tangled roots are not an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back