Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know with politics.
Who would've predicted that anti-cannabis, former House speaker John Boehner would now be touting Ganga?
McConnel has passed bills that allow hemp (the "gateway plant") to be grown.
If dems win in 2020 cannabis will almost certainly be legalized.
If repubs win, it still might be.

Boehner is selling a subscription service, red flag but better than previous stance..... Mitch McConnell is dead set against, so no help from Mitch ...... Right now best shot is recent Supreme Court Decision ordering DEA to reschedule - this just happened this week, DEA has 180 to respond ..... Patients lives are being effected by Federal Laws and for the first time our Nation’s Highest Court has ordered action ...... while if the DEA wants too they can postpone it’s still another victory in the fight towards Legalization

https://cannabisnow.com/u-s-appeals-court-orders-dea-to-consider-cannabis-rescheduling-petition/

Boehner is selling a subscription service, red flag but better than previous stance..... Mitch McConnell is dead set against, so no help from Mitch ...... Right now best shot is recent Supreme Court Decision ordering DEA to reschedule - this just happened this week, DEA has 180 to respond ..... Patients lives are being effected by Federal Laws and for the first time our Nation’s Highest Court has ordered action ...... while if the DEA wants too they can postpone it’s still another victory in the fight towards Legalization

https://cannabisnow.com/u-s-appeals-court-orders-dea-to-consider-cannabis-rescheduling-petition/
It will be dealt with before the 2020 election.

It will be dealt with before the 2020 election.

Agreed, cannabis banking is just around the corner. The fed is losing so much money by not getting in the game. But I'll back up the banking issues (I won't share our personal fucked up story with a payment processor, but the struggle is real folks lol!) Anything federal or backed by FDIC isn't going to touch your money. Heck even in Colorado, most banks and credit unions won't cash a legal check if they suspect it was generated by a cannabis business, legal or not. A lot of grocery stores won't even cash them out.

Kinda concerning when the website is down and you've just sent $$$ to them...
That my friend is a bad sign.
You're gonna be fine, you're lucky you got the order before their site went down because it means you got the genetics earlier. they have amazing gear. they are solid guys and they do their stuff. I never had any problems from them. Now... Other companies/breeders, yeah ive had problems. but never mephisto. I've forgotten stuff (forgot to add an item to orders here and there, or added 20 instead of 2) and theyve fixed the order on my screw up. I had a friend who had accidentally sent extra money and they told my friend what happened. I'd say you're in good hands :)
Oh I hope all is fine...but....in 13+ yrs of dealing with so many seed dealers, this is eye opening...especially when I had 100% failures with my last order...and never figured out why.
you're gonna be in good hands :) @stan_mephisto is the mephisto rep so hes the guy who can get things done, so he can always get things to move along if theres a problem, but hes always communicating all of his working day.

I'm okay with shipping off cash or money orders to a respectable company with a good reputation. What's another week added on to wait or a walk to the mailbox when you're dealing with cutting edge auto genetics?

Sheesh, kids these days. I remember clipping adds out of the back of boy's life and mailing in allowance money for dodads of various sorts.

Bring back paper catalogs!
I just sent cash to Mephisto... Overnighted it,then everything went haywire!!! Im not trippin though... Right now ive got money to blow... Probably spend a stack in the next two weeks... Need a few more lights...

You never know with politics.
Who would've predicted that anti-cannabis, former House speaker John Boehner would now be touting Ganga?
McConnel has passed bills that allow hemp (the "gateway plant") to be grown.
If dems win in 2020 cannabis will almost certainly be legalized.
If repubs win, it still might be.
Guess we'll have to vote right then wont we???

I just sent cash to Mephisto... Overnighted it,then everything went haywire!!! Im not trippin though... Right now ive got money to blow... Probably spend a stack in the next two weeks... Need a few more lights...

I have enough confidence (and laziness) that I sent cash in a letter from my home mailbox using a regular stamp without tracking.
This is very safe to do with an honest company.

I would never question the integrity of mephisto, awesome guys, awesome genetics, great germ rate, great customer service... buuut I'm also not gonna be a suck ass fanboy and compliment something that's been a little slacked on..

The payment problems suck but they arent mephs fault at all.. the fact that a seed company offers online payment is a favor on their part to the customer in my opinion because of the legality and all that.

I'm really just annoyed at the lack of updating things like a 2019 strain guide? Its June.. strain selection, I think weve only gotten or 2 small restocks since black Friday.. and STICKERS!!! Weve been promised stickers for 6 months :p .ca....

Honestly if all I'm annoyed about is a catalog and stickers then I would say mephisto is doing pretty damn good lol. Stock some strawberry nuggets on .ca already though! Seriously..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back