Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why Mephisto's website is acting crazy???

Website is down, having some trouble but we should be back up early next week.

We are still processing emails and orders, there just might be a slight delay. Sorry for the trouble friends.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Mine says packed... That's the last i heard... This is like telling an addict that all the dope is gone!!!

Damn, mephisto must have some really shitty luck with payment processors and their webpages.. it's always something with either or both at once..
I was getting ready to say that... You'd think that they would be on top of things by now... Got the money for sure!!!

Damn, mephisto must have some really shitty luck with payment processors and their webpages.. it's always something with either or both at once..

Suspect ....... :drool:

Issue is Legalization and Banks refusals to work with the Cannabis Industry ......

Ultimately the Plant will be removed from US Schedule 1 and World Health Schedule 4 (scale backwards to US) ........

Advocates are educating folks and working hard for reform, meanwhile ......

Opponents are furiously using every means possible in a foolish attempt to stop ...... and the banking law is one they are employing - stop the cash flow, thus we have a disruption of service ......

Congress is being pressured hard for the banking reform meanwhile the US Supreme Court has Ordered the DEA to considering rescheduling of marijuana ......

Reforms are coming and soon, we are a day closer .....

Keep the faith!

:smokeout:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back