Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey do you guys have any regular unfeminized seeds.

They are coming. Mephisto will be releasing some of the originals as regs. When, I’m not sure, but I do know it’s supposed to be happenening. A while back they posted a photo on Instagram of all their new packaging and there was one in there for them.

EDIT:

Here is the post I remember seeing and I recalled there being comments discussing that the “classics” line would be regs not fem. but I don’t see the comments now. Either I’m straight up imagining this or it was discussed somewhere at the time it was posted.

Maybe @stan_mephisto can clarify?

Last edited:

is this the best way to pay offline right now? do you just send cash like its someones birthday without return address on envelope or is that going in a shipping box?

couldnt find the gift card payment option yesterday.. is this method gone? (i recenly ordered some seeds using this order before they closed for the wedding)

Cash or bitcoin. I had to disable amazon payments after a few small issues, just playing it safe.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

When can we expect some cbd seeds? Ready to spend some money and I'll hold off if they are coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back