Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about that, I've ordered 2 times and got freebies each time. US here and on my 3rd order(yesterday) so I can say they do give freebies with every order.
That's what i thought...

Where did you hear Mephisto stopped giving away freebies? If you go back to page 833 on this thread we were just talking about what freebies we were getting with our orders. What you get will vary depending on what you order and what they have on hand.
I know,someone on riu said that they quit on April 24th... Hater, im thinking he is...

I know,someone on riu said that they quit on April 24th... Hater, im thinking he is...
Guessing they ordered from a supplier not direct from us.

Freebies have been a rotation of our in stock strains. We just got some new freebies in, so expect to see some never before seen crosses in the future.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Guessing they ordered from a supplier not direct from us.

Freebies have been a rotation of our in stock strains. We just got some new freebies in, so expect to see some never before seen crosses in the future.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Just overnighted cash for RIPLEYS OG,AVT,FORUM STOMPER,3BOG...

Thank God you got more sweet n sour! I am grabbing a 10 pack. I was going to save 2 of my seeds for having to save for the long term. Now I have 10 I can grow. I'm gonna grow myself a DWC monster sweet n sour this fall :smoker1: I got a sweet n sour running now. Love the strain.

Also, I just rand a dwc sour crack. Got done in 50 days with 200g wet. Drying now

Thanks @mephisto

This CDLC, day 91 has just come down and hanging.

Smells spicy and divine.

cdlc - day 91.JPG

cdlc top - day 91.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back