Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After multiple tries, after I mentioned my failures, I try one more time and it went through perfectly. Now it's off to the PO to finish the deal.
Looking so forward to some mephisto beans. My first order was among a 2 month failure episode that has been solved...now everything's popping!

For anyone iffy about the cash, I’ve sent and received two orders in the time that they reopened last time and started accepting cash, easy peasy, and an amazingly fast turn around too... I have zero complaints and honestly, I find I kind of prefer it because it’s anonymous

Back in the day I sent alot of cash for seeds through the mail it was the only way for alot of companies. I never was once ripped off.

I've been trying to place a cash order all afternoon, went through all the steps several times, but when I hit the place order button, site hung up and I could never get an order #.
Never had this much trouble buying seeds! Perhaps it was a glitch ????
Perhaps...

Back in the day I sent alot of cash for seeds through the mail it was the only way for alot of companies. I never was once ripped off.
Im sending cash!!!

Does anybody know what the freebies are??? I heard that mephisto hasn't given away free seeds since April 24th... Maybe that's just the u.s. branch??? I can't imagine them NOT giving us freebies... We love the surprise of getting something special!!! Wish I could get some more Blue Toof Special... That was an awesome strain!!!

After multiple tries, after I mentioned my failures, I try one more time and it went through perfectly. Now it's off to the PO to finish the deal.
Looking so forward to some mephisto beans. My first order was among a 2 month failure episode that has been solved...now everything's popping!
All good things come to those that wait...

Mailing cash within the same country that the seeds come from is a no-brainer.
It' almost as easy as using a credit card, just as safe, and leaves no paper trail.
I have frequently sent large amounts of cash through the mail, and have never had a problem.

Just tape the money to the inside of a folded piece of paper.
I placed my second cash order with mephisto yesterday, and didn't even bother to take the letter to the post office like mephisto recommends.
Instead I did a 2 min round trip to my mail box.
I don't believe any postal employees are x-raying millions of letters for cash.
And I don't think mephisto will steal it.

Does anybody know what the freebies are??? I heard that mephisto hasn't given away free seeds since April 24th... Maybe that's just the u.s. branch??? I can't imagine them NOT giving us freebies... We love the surprise of getting something special!!! Wish I could get some more Blue Toof Special... That was an awesome strain!!!

Where did you hear Mephisto stopped giving away freebies? If you go back to page 833 on this thread we were just talking about what freebies we were getting with our orders. What you get will vary depending on what you order and what they have on hand.

Idk about that, I've ordered 2 times and got freebies each time. US here and on my 3rd order(yesterday) so I can say they do give freebies with every order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back