Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a real letdown... All my seeds got stolen and I was hoping to start over with some ROG and whatever else catches my eye... Daaaaaaaaammmmm!!!

Still loading all the strain onto the us site. We have all originals and artisnals in stock, plus a few illiminautos and limeted edditions.

We are not releasing the new strains yet, but we think we are close. We will release a sales graphic with all the details once we are ready.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey stan_mephisto,

Hope all went well with the wedding.

I know today is a busy day getting the US store back up and running but just wondering if the Canadian store will be seeing any updates. Before you left you mentioned possibly Cosmic Queen and another 1 or 2 might be added as well as getting sticker packs up.

I’ll be waiting patiently either way.

Thanks

Hey stan_mephisto,

Hope all went well with the wedding.

I know today is a busy day getting the US store back up and running but just wondering if the Canadian store will be seeing any updates. Before you left you mentioned possibly Cosmic Queen and another 1 or 2 might be added as well as getting sticker packs up.

I’ll be waiting patiently either way.

Thanks
Unsure of thier arrival times, but i have a few strains headed that way, guessing at least another week. Should have the stickers up today.

Unsure of thier arrival times, but i have a few strains headed that way, guessing at least another week. Should have the stickers up today.

Awesome. Thanks Stan. Guess I’ll be buying some stickers when they are up.

i know everyone wondering about the new artisinals, I am too, but what I reeally am curious about is the CBD stuff they’ve been working on, will it be in 2019 or more like 2020 or beyond ? so excited for that, it’s something I’m really looking forward to

i know everyone wondering about the new artisinals, I am too, but what I reeally am curious about is the CBD stuff they’ve been working on, will it be in 2019 or more like 2020 or beyond ? so excited for that, it’s something I’m really looking forward to
That's what I'm really waiting for aswell.. I saw the first mention of them last summer I think
Awesome. Thanks Stan. Guess I’ll be buying some stickers when they are up.

Dont hold your breath on the stickers.. they've been saying .ca will get them for 6 months lol

That's what I'm really waiting for aswell.. I saw the first mention of them last summer I think

Dont hold your breath on the stickers.. they've been saying .ca will get them for 6 months lol

I know they have been saying it for a while, but I’m forever the optimist. Whether they make it to the site today or a year from now, I’m sure they will get here.

I find waiting for seeds/stickers to drop much like anything else we build up in our heads. Sure it sucks we couldn’t get them back on 4/20 but patience is a virtue and I find that good things come to those who wait, much like the plants we love to grow.

Still loading all the strain onto the us site. We have all originals and artisnals in stock, plus a few illiminautos and limeted edditions.

We are not releasing the new strains yet, but we think we are close. We will release a sales graphic with all the details once we are ready.
In a perfect world, I'll wait until the new strains are released, pick up one or 2 along with another strain or 2 from the OGs, LEs, Arts, or Ills.

But I also don't want to miss out on what's on there now. I know it's hard to guess and without necessarily naming anything so as to avoid a run on it and drive it to OOS, do you think most will make it to the new strain release? Or at least for something like Arts that if they go OOS, they'll be more in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back