Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So will the US store be open tomorrow? I know I got to place my order early cause they open at 3 am. But want to make sure that's its open.

I dont think mephisto will be giving out exact times for when the sale is going live. Theres multiple reasons but basically people get very impatient, crash websites, tons of unnecessary emails, requests for saving strains because the sale goes live at X time and they dont wake up or get off work until X time...

It's just better to let it happen.

I dont know where they said anything opens at 3am.. that's kinda a odd time to let a sale go live..

I dont know where they said anything opens at 3am.. that's kinda a odd time to let a sale go live..

He's actually referring to their store hours. If you live in the EDT time zone, it would be 3am when they open. From their website:

Our office hours are:
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm CEST
(3am - 12pm EDT)

Sat: 10am - 3pm CEST
(4am - 9am EDT)
Sun: Closed

He's actually referring to their store hours. If you live in the EDT time zone, it would be 3am when they open. From their website:

Our office hours are:
Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm CEST
(3am - 12pm EDT)

Sat: 10am - 3pm CEST
(4am - 9am EDT)
Sun: Closed

Ooohh ok sorry.. I didnt even realize they had office hours posted lol... my bad

My Creme Stomper and Fugue State day 72, my first living organic soil grow. Blown away at what I'm seeing.

CS
FOR0m5b.jpg

Fugue State
AQTa06s.jpg

My Creme Stomper and Fugue State day 72, my first living organic soil grow. Blown away at what I'm seeing.

CS
FOR0m5b.jpg

Fugue State
AQTa06s.jpg

Very nice! I have 2 fugue state at 1 week old. I took down a forgotten cookies not too long ago and it's a great smoke! Amazing taste in the vape!

I dont think mephisto will be giving out exact times for when the sale is going live. Theres multiple reasons but basically people get very impatient, crash websites, tons of unnecessary emails, requests for saving strains because the sale goes live at X time and they dont wake up or get off work until X time...

I believe 3am is correct normally, but that's for EST. Most of their drops start around then, it's not 3am in Spain then lol. East coast is 6hr behind Madrid so that would make it 9am there, so sounds reasonable. I remember past sales they gave the time out for sale and it was early east coast. I get up at 7 so just ordered then never had a problem.

The more I think about it, it may be noon their time which make it 6 EST. Sounds right, but it's in that range should have plenty for us in the US after the processing issue. Can anyone tell me how we pay now? I just heard they were opening tomorrow didnt see any details on it yet. Did they say what freebies if they are doing any?

The more I think about it, it may be noon their time which make it 6 EST. Sounds right, but it's in that range should have plenty for us in the US after the processing issue. Can anyone tell me how we pay now? I just heard they were opening tomorrow didnt see any details on it yet. Did they say what freebies if they are doing any?

I havent seen any specifics here or on IG about it unfortunately

I havent seen any specifics here or on IG about it unfortunately
Not a big deal, I know how solid they are dont need extra incentive to grab some Mephisto. Not sure I have any money right now tho lol.

Well its 3:41 am and store not open:cuss:
I work from 6 am to 6 PM so guess I'll miss it:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back