Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
see some heads poking out the dirt so maybe by tomorrow.. I didn’t pay attention to which fabric pot I planted it in. But I Did take a few pictures of it before i planted and after looking at all of them I’m like 90 percent sure it was twins. Crazy.. I have no idea what to do about it, I can either 1: let them both grow and do my best to train them to grow away from each other 2, take out (kill) whoever is smaller or slower, or 3, carefully try to extract the weaker one and give it its own space. The thing is I don’t have space for it though. Not unless it’s in a solo cup .. although it could be fun to see how fast a sour crack in a solo cup takes to mature..

I’d rather end up with just one plant from one seed than a chance at 2 that risks them both .. is it really that risky to let it stay ? Anyone try it with twins

see some heads poking out the dirt so maybe by tomorrow.. I didn’t pay attention to which fabric pot I planted it in. But I Did take a few pictures of it before i planted and after looking at all of them I’m like 90 percent sure it was twins. Crazy.. I have no idea what to do about it, I can either 1: let them both grow and do my best to train them to grow away from each other 2, take out (kill) whoever is smaller or slower, or 3, carefully try to extract the weaker one and give it its own space. The thing is I don’t have space for it though. Not unless it’s in a solo cup .. although it could be fun to see how fast a sour crack in a solo cup takes to mature..

I’d rather end up with just one plant from one seed than a chance at 2 that risks them both .. is it really that risky to let it stay ? Anyone try it with twins

It's not risky at all. First, you have to wait to see what type of twin you have. It could be a double tap root with one set of cotyledons, or double tap root with two joined sets of cotyledons (think Siamese cats), or a double tap root that grows into two separate plants that you can easily separate and place one in a solo cup or separate pot. Most double tap root seeds grow into two separate seedling that you can pull apart though.

Just train them bro one east one west that is what I would do.

Day 51 for my 2 girls - SODK and GWK. After and extremely slow start, things are looking much better. I almost culled both at week 3. Really glad I didn’t.

SODK has simply amazed me with the growth and structure. Wide as she is tall and branches that grow branches...and buds. Stanky diesel smell.

GWK reminds me so much of my sour stomper. Structure and smell. Damn it too...I only have one jar remaining of my sour stomper. Anyway here they are... Drinking a gallon every 2 days with 5.5 grams of MC2.0 + 1.5 grams of BE. Still minor N burn/clawing on SODK.

Attachments

• 41C6B1CC-B56D-41A5-ABDB-F2A8737E4320.jpeg
    41C6B1CC-B56D-41A5-ABDB-F2A8737E4320.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 69C44249-12D2-458F-9085-2B713AEBF9A2.jpeg
    69C44249-12D2-458F-9085-2B713AEBF9A2.jpeg
    299.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 05A40437-B9E5-4902-AC85-CCBF39D10FB9.jpeg
    05A40437-B9E5-4902-AC85-CCBF39D10FB9.jpeg
    231.6 KB · Views: 80
So will the US store be open tomorrow? I know I got to place my order early cause they open at 3 am. But want to make sure that's its open.

Yeah I’m gonna go with twins lol
My twin sour crack babies <3

Oh dear now I do have to figure out what to do with them...

View attachment 1065164

If you plan on growing the twins out together side by side like that from what I have read most of the time 1 of the root masses will dominate and either stunt or totally choke off the other plant.. I havent ever personally had a twin so I'm only really quoting stuff i have read but it does make sense..

Honestly though I think I would do the same thing and try to grow them side by side as twins just for the experiment... but the decision of how to train them would be a very hard one... my 2 options would be to either bend them away from each other and train them both on their own or have a little fun and train the 2 main stems together by twisting or crossing and have the 2 plants look like 1 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back